Micromax A210 Canvas 4 Pre-Book

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Today 28th June,Canvas 4 is ready for Pre-Booking... The Pre-Book amount is Rs 5000(Its a little high than what i expected)

Canvas 4 Pre-Book T&C:::

• Pre book now by paying Rs 5,000. Remaining amount shall be charged later before the delivery of the product. No interest will be payable on the said amount for any reason for whatsoever.
  • The price of the phone will be announced on the 8th of July, 2013
  • After pre-booking the Canvas 4, users will receive an automated email from micromaxestore.com stating their login details
  • After logging in, users can view their details along with the balance amount which will be made available on the 8th July & can transact simply by clicking on proceed to pay tab on www.canvas-4.com
  • Customers will have a 7 day window after the 8th July i.e. till 15th July to pay the remaining balance @ www.canvas-4.com or to cancel the order.
  • Post 15th of July, if the customer has not paid the remaining amount his/her order will stand cancelled and the amount will be refunded back to the account of the customer.
  • Customers can get a refund by logging on to www.canvas-4.com and clicking on the refund tab. User can expect the refund to be credited back in to the account from which the initial payment was made within 7 - 10 working days from the date of application for refund. In case the refund is not reflected in the customer's account, customer to intimate the same on email and efforts would be made to trace payment. No interest will be payable on the said amount.
  • Shipment of the product will start from 10th of July onwards and the product will be delivered within 7 business days thereafter.
  • No EMI option is available on pre booking, however the balance amount payable can be paid in 3,6, 9 & 12 equal EMI's
  • 10 lucky Customers who pre-book before 6th of July will get a chance to attend the mega launch of the Canvas 4 in Delhi on 8th July and will also get their booked unit by paying the balance amount.
  • These 10 Customers will be chosen on the basis of a lucky draw.
  • Micromax will not be liable for any travel expenditure/ costs involved therein for these selected customers.
  • No employee of company or relative thereof would be eligible for the said lucky draw any such entries would be treated as void.
Pre-Book your Canvas 4 by Clicking ME:p

mishraanil

Beginner
Reaction score
booked one let's see it seems mtk6589t

but can MMX surprise us by bringing Intel clover trail + soc let's see

Sam

Master
Reaction score
booked one let's see it seems mtk6589t

but can MMX surprise us by bringing Intel clover trail + soc let's see

I would never order if it has somehing less than a MT6589T.........and a 2GB RAM :D

Sam

Master
Reaction score
same here I will also cancel it if its not mt6589t and the price is above 16 k

Its Clone has a MT6589 as per current expectation.......So guess its also MT6589.... :eek: