MINIMIZE APPLICATIONS IN SAMSUNG JAVA PHONES

anshuman

Capable
Reaction score
In java mobile phone we can notdo minimize of any application but, here is tricks, how to minimize the applications in samsung mobiles,. Go to Admin Settings by dailing
*#6984125*#
Then Go to Internals by using master key
*#9072641*#
Go to Java settings
Go to VM setting
Go to VM Mode
Now click on MVM Mode and choose MVm and user allow background.
NOw go back to previous screen by pressing back key .
click on MVM MIDlet max count (this is only if you want to be able to run multiple apps)
Choose the amount of apps you would like to be able to run at one time.
Go back by pressing back button click on MVM user End key option click on Hide pause.
Click on Save and ur phone will reboot automatically.
And now when ever u close ur app directly pressing red cancel button u will see option to minimize app.
Please dont try any experiment with other features. you may lost ur software.ENJoy GuYzZ :imtheking:

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
code not working in my samsung metro s3600i

deewithme

Capable
Reaction score
bro.i tried in samsung gtb 5722 first dual sim phone.its not even installing ucweb.please help

deepakkushwaha

Average
Reaction score
In java mobile phone we can notdo minimize of any application but, here is tricks, how to minimize the applications in samsung mobiles,. Go to Admin Settings by dailing
*#6984125*#
Then Go to Internals by using master key
*#9072641*#
Go to Java settings
Go to VM setting
Go to VM Mode
Now click on MVM Mode and choose MVm and user allow background.
NOw go back to previous screen by pressing back key .
click on MVM MIDlet max count (this is only if you want to be able to run multiple apps)
Choose the amount of apps you would like to be able to run at one time.
Go back by pressing back button click on MVM user End key option click on Hide pause.
Click on Save and ur phone will reboot automatically.
And now when ever u close ur app directly pressing red cancel button u will see option to minimize app.
Please dont try any experiment with other features. you may lost ur software.ENJoy GuYzZ :imtheking:
nokia s40 main work karega??