Multi Root Installer v1.0 For Root &Unroot [ All Android Devices ]

Reaction score
Introducing Multi Root Installer V1.0 For Root & Unroot All AndroidDevices.
You Can make Root /UnRoot Your Device Using one Single Package.
Feature Of Multi Root Installer:
o Added SuperUser 3.1.3 Suo Added Super SU 0.94 Su
o Added BusyBox binary v1.20.2
o Added SQlite3
o Added SSh

UnRoot Support:
o Deleting all traces of Superuser And SuperSU
o Deleting all traces of Suhax
o Deleting all traces of Busybox and Busyboxpro

Supported/Tested Device:
(May Work On Other Device)
o Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
o Galaxy Y Duos (GT-S6102)
o Galaxy ACE Duos (GT-S6802)

How To Flash:
o Download the Multi-Root-Installer_Final.zip & CWM.zip place in root directory of Sdcard
o Reboot in Recovery mode by pressing vol up + Power button together once you enter recovery mode (after getting red screen immediately left all button to get recovery mode properly ) touch screen become function-less so use volume up and down to move up and down, power button for selection and power as back button.
o Now in recovery mode select"apply update from sdcard" and navigate to the root directory of sdcard and select cwm file "cwm.zip" this will take you to clockwork Mod Recovery.
o Now select "install zip from sd" and then choose Multi-Root-Installer_Final.zip and select yes.
o Reboot

SCREENSHOT :

WARNING:Use at your own Risk! I or DM community will not be held responsible for any damage to your phone. [however its safe and tested by me].
PLEASE PRESS HIT IF THIS TUTORIAL IS USEFULL FOR YOU...COMMENTS ARE WELCOME BUT DO NOT GO OFF FROM THE TOPIC...

fastspark

Junior
Reaction score
if u root ur phone after that ur warranty will not cover. so do it by ur own riskkk...

Reaction score
if u root ur phone after that ur warranty will not cover. so do it by ur own riskkk...
yeah agree bro, i've already updated this info in my other thred of rooting in HTC device....well thans to you to share this ifo again.

Reaction score
YAP ! I'LL UPDATE SOON...RECENTLY I'VE ONE CALLING TRICK BUT IT'S IN TESTING MODE...IF IT WORKS FOR ALL I'LL UPDATE HERE..

mat

Average
Reaction score
I root my device without any problem.many mamy thx bro.