New Youtube Downloader with MP3 and VIdeo

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Ye bhi sahi hai.. but there are more alternates

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
It is cool one, but as everyone says there are many alternative.

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is the best video downloaded as far as I think. You can find a crack file quite easily on the Internet or from any friend. If you do not have that then you can use the keys on the Google for the fake registration. Put the registration key and turn off your internet. Then turn on and use idm!

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
u may be run universal patch file for cracking to use idm....

Carol

Noob
Reaction score
;) I like adding "paw" behind youtube in address bar to quickly download YouTube videos. You can try this one. 100% works.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
Carol, thank you for your advice. I have never tried option with “paw” for Youtube download. Certainly my favourite is Internet Download Manager, but I will certainly try also your option

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
There are so many suich tools lately, but you should remember that it really doesn't matter since all that OS like Windows will include all that later in their releases anyway. I bet it's already being developed no matter what. What to do with this ?

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I am not sure what is he doing ? converting everything to mp3 and video ? Which video format then anyway ? Are we missing something here or not ? Cause I am not sure I am able to understand.... there are so many tools like that anyway for many reasons.

rk mania

Noob
Reaction score
it's not working right now. link not working, it show 504 gateway time-out.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !