• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

[no hidden content] airtel unblocking method working every time for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hsindhu

Yeah ,believe me this method is working for me every time i have tried.
:bigboss:
i know this method is old but there is a twist in it.

STEP 1:put your sim in non gprs enabled phone(i.e. nokia 1100) and send 5-10 sms as following

FACEBOOK​
to​
54321​
STEP 2:-now wait for one minute now send one sms as follows​
MO​
to​
54321​
and wait for the reply from custumer care saying "gprs service is not active on your phone" or whatever it says i don't care what i care is unblocking my sim.​
STEP 3:- now put your sim in gprs enabled phone and repeat step 1.​
FINAL STEP:- now wait for a minute and switch off ur phone and put your sim off your phone and wait for 48 hours or more.​
NOTE:-
1.)don't use your sim before 48 hours.​
2.)try this between 11:45pm-12:15am for avoiding the problam.​
[UPDATED]
This trick is working in UPW tested by me and my friends.​
If it is not working for you just use one of the following.​
to get the trick

MUST READ
I Am posting this because i am in the big trouble and i need money i think you my brothers can help me .​
if you guys help me i will always be ready to help you .​
I have tons of tricks to be shared including seo , sem, telecom, hacking ,youtube and facebook marketing etc.​
help me by donating some money if you wanna help me please pm me, Its all your choice:cry:

H

hsindhu

Facebook is not working as it says service not available..
it is working for me ,i have unblocked 2 airtel sims last week by doing this.

if you are saying about the msg service not available their system never replies when you are sending the same msg 10-15 times

H

hsindhu

If you want, try the recharge of 25 rs for 7 days 150mb data after that it will be unblocked.
many times i have unblocked by doing this.:cool:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a piece of crap....this will not work because the have stopped That FB offer.....:p

Reaction score
even if we get it unblocked in 3-4 days using the proxy or vpn trick will get it blocked again...

so the main challenge is to avoid sim blocking.... if anyone succeeded in this pls post....

Status
Not open for further replies.