Nokia Lumia 510 Rs. 7199

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score

Now Nokia Lumia 510 is the best at the price it is offered from the World's Top Company in Asia whom every Indian loves because everyone has owned one in their lifetime. So Right now it has following Pros which are truly remarkable in it's segment:

1) It's a Nokia ( People using other brands would acknowledge this as a big advantage who have used a Nokia Phone in the Past)
2) It's under 10k which is VFM
3) It's a Windows 7.5 Smartphone which will get 7.8 Update and hence adds more features which are considered standard by many. People please use a Windows 7 phone and see how smoothly and effortlessly it works. Plus It's simple and beautiful. Techies would argue with Android but understand that Android needs some Good Processing and RAM to run smoothly. Symbian is old news so better to come to terms rather than whimper.
4) 4" Screen is Lovely
5) It's much better than All the Gingerbread Android's, Nokia's own Asha Dumb Phones, All Chinese Stuff plus all Device's from Indian Companies who have reliability issues with respect to device build and overall Value.
6) IE 10 Browsing is Awesome
7) Office Apps
8) Rest all standard stuff as other Phone's like Bluetooth, 3G, GPS etc.

Cons:

1) Agreed 2.2 GB for user is low but is it so low that People can't use it?
2) No Flash for Camera which User's can live with as even though it would have been great but sadly it's not there.
3) 256 MB RAM does limit the App Compatibility but it's worth the amount of Lag and Sluggish behavior of Phones in the Segment.

At the end of the Day I don't know why at this price point if We can get a quality product which is Brilliant for daily use why to complain and whine over petty issues? Can't we store 128 Kbps coded mp3's in large numbers or can't we store and upload pictures to Cloud Storage and Access it anywhere with relatively better 3G Plans? Oops I forgot another Habit that We have to complain & Bargain.

In the End I would say please think Wisely and see this 510! It's a value for money product that I am using and I am sure the moment you take the demo of this you will love to have it in your pocket! And 7.8 update will only add value for the future! Think Wisely and Buy Sensibly! Welcome Back Nokia and with a Bang!! :)

kaprem6

Average
Reaction score
No memory card and inbuilt memory is 2.8 gb user available.

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
i would advice to not go for this device coz if u r switching to windows platform then it should be windows phone 8 device.
and this device really slow

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
i would advice to not go for this device coz if u r switching to windows platform then it should be windows phone 8 device.
and this device really slow
YES BUYER SHUD GO FOR LUMIA 620 OR 720

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
I was thinking to buy this.. But if id doesnt support memory cards then why should I?