Nokia Lumia 920 Rs. 30999

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score

Experience next generation Windows with the Nokia Lumia 920. Packed to the brim with features that make connecting with the world an easier task, the Nokia Lumia 920 boasts of its powerful Windows Phone 8 operating system that is backed by a robust 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Krait, Dual Core processor and 1 GB RAM. You can enjoy slick movements and easy navigation on the 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 768 pixel resolution. Along with a long list of display features, a useful innovation that the Lumia 920 offers is the sunlight readability enhancements that combats glare efficiently. The screen automatically adjusts to make content clear even under direct sunlight.
The Nokia Lumia 920 has an impressive 8.7 megapixel Carl Zeiss optics-enabled camera, that produces excellent image quality and reproduces accurate colours. With 4x digital zoom and a dual LED flash, taking pictures is fun and easy on this phone. The Lumia 920 also has a front facing secondary camera and HD video recording capabilities.
Design
The Windows Lumia 920 sticks to the signature look and design of the series. The well-defined rectangular shape of this bar phone and the bold colours that the Lumia series is known for make this phone quite attractive. The screen of the Lumia 920 is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass that keeps the screen safe from scratches. Toggling between apps becomes very easy thanks to sensors like the Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor and Gyroscope Sensor.
Storage and Battery
The Lumia 920 comes with an internal memory of 1000 MB and a mass memory of 32 GB. The phone is powered by a 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery that supports up to 18 hours of talktime on 2G and 10 hours on 3G. You can also enjoy up to 460 hours of standby time on 2G and 3G. Another interesting feature that the Lumia 920 presents is the wireless Qi charging facility that allows you to charge your phone without plugging it in. Just lay the phone on the charging plate and conveniently charge your phone any where.
Connectivity and Features
Equipped with GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi, internet connectivity is just a touch away on the Java-enabled Lumia 920. You can browse the internet using Internet Explorer 10, send emails or stay connected with friends using the preinstalled Twitter or Facebook apps. The phone comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack and a micro USB port for connectivity and for wireless file transfer you can use Bluetooth. The Lumia 920 is equipped with A-GPS and GLONASS with Nokia Maps which is a handy feature to use when travelling. With a host of innovative applications and an alluring design, the Nokia Lumia 920 is quite a catch.

deewithme

Capable
Reaction score
excellent featured phone.bro in windows nokia lumia any dual sim phone released???

deewithme

Capable
Reaction score
smart bro.please tel me i want a w8 dual sim phone.is it available in any brand?

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
smart bro.please tel me i want a w8 dual sim phone.is it available in any brand?
ya bro you could get a dual sim wp8 device.....recently i heard the news if lumia 625's dual sim version is under development and would be available till the end of August.