• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

PeoplesVPN[Free Servers For All{ updated unlimited for airtel and reliance gsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sptech

Beginner
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
PeoplesVPN Free Server Client is Now Available To Handle Much More Users.
I will just make it simple this time just like the good ol' days.
Download Connect and Play  :P

connect it at server A and play! to test or increase speed try to change lport at config.. try 900,901.
remove.......  try it at any data package, or any bal.. but be careful at high bal. to check & watch your gui log at dashboard every 30 min. if seq. break disconnect all your conn. and reconnect again.
now this server was closed at morning 11.00 am by its back end.. try to reg. self acc. now at official site
no attachment...
 
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
hey ...m nt able to download it......every time it stops around 50 to 60%...i tried for 8 times
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
not downloading any other attatchemet from this forum now. Fix this problem
 

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
1,365
firoz bro, i am trying my hard to make our download resumable but i think it may not be possible. Because the forum software we are using doesn't provide resumable support. :sad: Still if i find any way to solve it, i will surely let u know!
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
NiTiN said:
firoz bro, i am trying my hard to make our download resumable but i think it may not be possible. Because the forum software we are using doesn't provide resumable support. :sad: Still if i find any way to solve it, i will surely let u know!
thaths okay but the download stops at 98% wat to do? :sad:
 

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
1,365
akpb said:
NiTiN said:
firoz bro, i am trying my hard to make our download resumable but i think it may not be possible. Because the forum software we are using doesn't provide resumable support. :sad: Still if i find any way to solve it, i will surely let u know!
thaths okay but the download stops at 98% wat to do? :sad:
try hidemyass.com proxy and reply whether u are able to download?
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
NiTiN said:
akpb said:
NiTiN said:
firoz bro, i am trying my hard to make our download resumable but i think it may not be possible. Because the forum software we are using doesn't provide resumable support. :sad: Still if i find any way to solve it, i will surely let u know!
thaths okay but the download stops at 98% wat to do? :sad:
try hidemyass.com proxy and reply whether u are able to download?
no it still stops! :-\
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
i dont say u for resume capability i say u that it stop downloading from today. check it in screenshot it stops after 40% automatically
 

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
1,365
akpb said:
NiTiN said:
akpb said:
NiTiN said:
firoz bro, i am trying my hard to make our download resumable but i think it may not be possible. Because the forum software we are using doesn't provide resumable support. :sad: Still if i find any way to solve it, i will surely let u know!
thaths okay but the download stops at 98% wat to do? :sad:
try hidemyass.com proxy and reply whether u are able to download?
no it still stops! :-\
plz post a ss via hidemyass proxy, when it stops !!!
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
this proxy is too slow and when i logged in forum and then open any topic it is automaically logged out so i cant download by this proxy
 

sptech

Beginner
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
update:----now this server was closed at morning 11.00 am by its back end.. try to reg. self acc. now at official site
no need to dow. my attachment go to official site people vpn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top