Peter Rabbit

Reaction score
Based on the books by Beatrix Potter: Peter Rabbit (James Corden;) his three sisters: Flopsy (Margot Robbie,) Mopsy (Elizabeth Debicki) and Cotton Tail (Daisy Ridley) and their cousin Benjamin (Colin Moody) enjoy their days harassing Mr McGregor in his vegetable garden. Until one day he dies and no one can stop them roaming across his house and lands for a full day or so. However, when one of Mr McGregor's relatives inherits the house and goes to check it out, he finds much more than he bargained for. What ensues, is a battle of wills between the new Mr McGregor and the rabbits. But when he starts to fall in love with Bea (Rose Byrne,) a real lover of all nature, his feelings towards them begin to change. But is it too late?

Peter Rabbit
jkfdg445

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I read the whole post and I will surely watch this movie as it is of my interest. I love the drama movies more than the action thrillers. I want a story with a typical outcome or lesson for the viewers. But, there are quite few of them which have an attractive lesson.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
So where is the links to the movie or I am missing something ? Please do explain all this to me cause I am totally lost no matter how you put it. Do explain please this. It would be better to see one time than really miss the whole point later then.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I do not see also no additional info, no book cover nothing which could help me to deal with that matter anyway. See my point ? I am lost totally and completely all together. I do not want to deal with everything out there. So please waiting for you.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !