[Polarbit] ToonWarz v1.04 S60v5 SymbianOS9x Signed

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
If you want to Play Games in Symbian Device and Then Polarbit Games are most popular amonG Symbian Users. Because Every Games Developed by them are Super Cool i.e, Fantastic. :D:neo:

There are Few No. of Games have Developed By PolarBit for Symbian Device but all of them are Masterpiece. and One of them is "Toonwarz". In this Game, You take the role of a one-man army and your objective is to rescue hostages from the enemy’s fort. In the way you have to kill many with vast no. of weapons.

This Game is Motion Sensor Enabled :newrussian: and You can Navigate your Player almost in every direction and Make it move with the help of motion sensor.
This Got the feature of MultipLayer. i.e, you can player with other in team over the wifi. :prankster:

Screenshot :-
Click Here

Download Link :- ToonWarz (DropBox) | ToonWarz (Ge.tt) [Updated]
NOTE :- This is Signed Version, So I Guess you Guys shouldn't face the Problem of Certificate Error. If In case you are facing any certificate error while Installation, then Go here

:drinks: If You Liked It, Then Hit Thanks:drinks:

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Error (509)

Link Not Working Bro...Updates ASAP

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
"hari531 said:
hello bro link is not working
"1993Niteshkumar said:
Error (509)

Link Not Working Bro...Updates ASAP
Sorry Guyz....Link Updated
DropBox is Currently Not Working , I have Added an Alternative :agree:

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup Now Links are working Fine...Keep Posting :crazy:

hari531

Beginner
Reaction score
"Sumir said:
If you want to Play Games in Symbian Device and Then Polarbit Games are most popular amonG Symbian Users. Because Every Games Developed by them are Super Cool i.e, Fantastic. :D:neo:

There are Few No. of Games have Developed By PolarBit for Symbian Device but all of them are Masterpiece. and One of them is "Toonwarz". In this Game, You take the role of a one-man army and your objective is to rescue hostages from the enemy’s fort. In the way you have to kill many with vast no. of weapons.

This Game is Motion Sensor Enabled :newrussian: and You can Navigate your Player almost in every direction and Make it move with the help of motion sensor.
This Got the feature of MultipLayer. i.e, you can player with other in team over the wifi. :prankster:

Screenshot :-
Click Here

Download Link :- ToonWarz (DropBox) | ToonWarz (Ge.tt) [Updated]
NOTE :- This is Signed Version, So I Guess you Guys shouldn't face the Problem of Certificate Error. If In case you are facing any certificate error while Installation, then Go here

:drinks: If You Liked It, Then Hit Thanks:drinks:
it is working bro thnaks fro ur new link