Question about 100.1.***.99:8080 proxy's Unauthorised Request Issue.

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
Hi!
As we all know that ye proxy 100.1.***.99 wali unauthrised request bolti hai bahut din se ...iska matlab kya hua....is that means that the proxy is working but it is blocking our request....because we r not authorised....
that means there must be a way to be authorised for the request...do any1 hav any idea...
Ur ideas can Change The World!

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Unauthorized access simply means that we are not a authentic user. If we have the username and password of that proxy then we can remove this unauthorized access.

Still after reconnecting 3-4 times, We can access it.

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
but i cannot acces it after reconnecting 3 4 times...

can u say were r u from and how u reconnect...i ll just try to imitate it...

and also the proxy says unauthorised request only after connecting through apn blackberry.net and not through any other apn though nothing is recived in other apns

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
can u say were r u from and how u reconnect...i ll just try to imitate it...
I am from delhi, you have to disconnect you net every time before reconnecting / refreshing

prakZ

Junior
Reaction score
Hi dm..
I had..bbm and 2g net plan but not 3g..Coz in our state we cant recharge 3g pack after recharging 2g pack.
will this proxy work??
will I get 3g spped???
im from assam..

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
How man ...my never works how many times i try same errror....i m from bihar circle

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Hi!
As we all know that ye proxy 100.1.***.99 wali unauthrised request bolti hai bahut din se ...iska matlab kya hua....is that means that the proxy is working but it is blocking our request....because we r not authorised....
that means there must be a way to be authorised for the request...do any1 hav any idea...
Ur ideas can Change The World!
Use Useragent Tweaks In Mozila.... :D
Follow D3V1L advice or use a VPN config which has user agent entry in it :D