Reliance fastest speed trick with proxomitron (Survey)

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score

Hello all I am presenting a mind blowing trick to all Dj members.Well this is a modification of Reliance direct trick but with a great software called proxomitron.This software will add more speed to relaince direct trick as it opens more number of connections used while using internet.

This trick is even better than Vnap trick which worked in lesser areas.This trick will surely work all over india provided that you follow 6 steps to use this Proxomitron trick.

Most IMP steps

1.Go to internet options-connections-Select your default dial up connection and also select Lan settings and put prxoxy as 127.0.0.1 port 8080 in both the areas.(Dial up settings and Lan settings.)

2.Also check bypass proxy connections for local address.

3.For chrome its enough but in mozilla firefox go to options-Network-settings and add proxy there as 127.0.0.1 port 8080 and check "use this proxy for all protocols."

4.In idm put proxy and port as 127.0.0.1 port 8080 and check http,https and ftp.

5.Connect your modem with apn rcomwap (Delhi) or smartwap.

6.open Proxomitron and select load config file and load the file which u have downloaded.(Priyanshu.cfg)

• Now open firefox or chrome and browse and download anything with best possible speed in reliance.
  • I am from delhi and get 1 mbps + constant inspite of speed problems in delhi in rcomwap apn.
  • You will surely get speed till 2mbps without any data loss.
  • Https sites like facebook and youtube supported. (See no data deduction video for proof.)
  • Mb deduction is like Vnp ie... 0.02 mb , 0.04 Mb :)

(FOR PASS PM ME COPY PASTERs STAY AWAY)

Working all over India !!!

Software link-
http://www.proxomitron.info/files/download/ProxN45j.zip

Last edited:

BlockBuster

Learner
Reaction score
Bro u have copied this trick from srinivas blog he was the original founder of this trick dont be smart

T@run

Master
Reaction score
pm me the password....like hitted...i m from raj..so is it working here?

luv

Skilled
Reaction score
In.which state this trick is working bro

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
Bro u have copied this trick from srinivas blog he was the original founder of this trick dont be smart
Lol I didnt copied from any such blog
U can see my blog ... There is clearly a post of how to make config from proxomitron

May be he copied from that ......................

Dont just post any comment without applying any brains :p
LOl

IF u want I can Pm u the Link of that trick which I posted in Jan 2014
I think he is the copy paster :P

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
why wait for tomorrow...when he can pm me the password now...and i have just completed that survey also..
if you don't wait for anything then no use of anything..#ur_headache

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Just like direct trick it will give the same speed...

Hedgehog

Capable
Reaction score
Hey @block buster.................... priyanshu is not a copy paster...............i know him he is a gud guy nd he doesn't copy other tricks don't blame him....

Hedgehog

Capable
Reaction score
Hey @BlockBuster...........priyanshu is not a copy paster.......i know him he is a gud boy nd his tricks works well i'm using this trick......don't blame him..........

nehilnext

Skilled
Reaction score
Are you sure in daytime you are able to get same speed as night as im getting 2mbps in night but mere 100kbps in day

iamamazed

Junior
Reaction score
It is also modem dependent right?? I have 7.2 mpbs unlocked modem.. So, will my speed cross 1 mbps??

adfocus is not redirecting me to the download link.. It redirects to blank page.. :/

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
It is also modem dependent right?? I have 7.2 mpbs unlocked modem.. So, will my speed cross 1 mbps??

adfocus is not redirecting me to the download link.. It redirects to blank page.. :/
Yes u may use it with modem or mobile tethring depends on u
In 7.2 u will get around 600-800 max