RELIANCE HACK OCTOBER 2012

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
"kaushal said:
broo.....dnt get angry but i cantt share my .ppx file to anybody....................itss a new trick of reliance and only two person have it....1 the person who gaved me and 2nd me........i dnt want to share it now ......if i do......it will get blocked soon
i guess it right u just have copied the trick frm somewhere and even u dont know how the trick works

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
and if u are afraid that the trick will get blocked and u wont give the config to any1 why did u created such a useless topic,, shame on u

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
frnzzz this is my port and i m back here ...with another id................sorry for not replying to u all......i was just going to tell this trick to u all.but my account on dm blocked and i was not even albe to reply......so now i m back here ...but this trick is blocked now.............sorry fr the inconvinience!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

rohitkmr94

Beginner
Reaction score
"kaushal said:
itss still working frndzzzz.............just post ur email id and i will mail each and every person the vpn+config step by step!!!!!:imtheking:

bhai mujhe send kardena apni reliance vali trick with step by step and

proxyfire mei dns kha enter karte hai ye bhi step mention kar dena and thanks

ramesh4u2

Learner
Reaction score
"sasuke__uchiha said:
can you provide proxyfier .ppx setting file u are using coz i am not able to find any dns option in it
same problem find , plz send .ppx setting file

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"shubhamalive said:
This config is COPY PASTE of mine posted on 16 oct HERE
yaa all knw itss urs config broo....... but i was just informing all the people!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,cause my trick blocked for reliance

dheeruchic

Learner
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
do u found it usefull
Unambiguously man.....is very good / informative too
currently searching for new open ports

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
yaa shubham is the best and very working person.............he always helps evry1