• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Reliance Trick 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello DJ Members, After a long time i`m going to share a new Reliance trick . Its working with 0 balance.
Apn : Rcomnet,Smartnet,Rcomwap

Video Proof :

[PRO]
Follow the steps :

1)

2)

3) Open DroidVPN and go to Setting

4) In UDP Section, Remote & LPort = 0

5) Connection Mode - Mode 1

6) Save the setting by clicking " OK "

7) Now connect and Enjoy :dance:

New Update : Try to Connect with Server 8. Its Fast Server :troll5:
Go To IDM Setting>Connection>Max conn. no. 32
Now you will get high speed :)

Pass- djrockzzz }

Note :
**When you reached to 40-50mb then you will see no data receiving, so don't worry, your vpn will be reconnect automatically in 10-15 Seconds . It happens in every 40-50mb(ignore it)

**DroidVpn gives you 100mb daily but you can get 100mb more by daily login to account and activate free Additional 100mb data.

**If you have 5 accounts then you can use 1GB daily. Or if you have premium account then you can use unlimited.

**Don`t discuss about the trick openly ! Use "PRO" and hide your comment !

[/PRO]

Note :

*** You will not get more then 30-70 KB/s while surfing but you can get upto 500-600KB/s while downloading
*** Don`t confuse with kbps and KB/s :troll:

*** You will get high speed only with Google,Youtube links but you will get 30-60 KB/s in other links

*** So if you want good speed then open and "Authenticate" your google account

*** Now You can " Remote upload to Google Drive" and download your file from " Google drive"
:troll5:

*** I`m not using this trick as its not giving much speed for surfing and youtube streaming :sad: i don`t recommend to use this trick:errwhat:but Now a days data packs are very cheap (but limit 1GB per day) This trick is useful for down-loaders who want to use more than 1gb per day;)
As this trick is working in 0 balance and speed sucks but "" Free me mile to sabkuch sahi hai"":o

*** Don`t Share this trick in other blogs or Forum:troll10:

Tested On Jharkhand & Mumbai Sim ! 100% Working :)

Enjoy DJ :drinks:

:welcome: "Hit Like If It Useful":welcome:

Last edited:

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]UDP trick not work in Kolkata , because it not connect in zero balance, and all pro member who wants to comment please use pro to commenting it's my humble request... Thank you , thank you R$K ....[/PRO]

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Really. Appreciated work bro..

[PRO]But in delhi in 0 balance data not connecting and after data balance and main balance it connects, data getting flushed..[/PRO]

So all in all not working fr delhi i suppose..

Bt thumbs up fr ur work:troll5:

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]
http://www.digitaljanta.in/community/threads/buy-google-play-free-of-cost.18229/#post-182918
Freedom se dekho , can buy premium...www.downloadhub.in/ mydltube / gamesave.us gave Google drive link
[/PRO]

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]Nice backup trick thnx R$K bro dont have sim so cant test will buy newone soon..and bro anyway to use in PC[/PRO]

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 25
[PRO]@R$K Can you check from logs exactly which port is connecting so we can make OpenVpn Config. for Unlimited data :D :v[/PRO]

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[PRO]
Its connection with all ports.
But only with DroidVpn UDP Mode 1. I don't know what is UDP Mode 1.
I already tried with configs but none are connecting :sad:

[/PRO]

Reactions: VJK

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
[PRO]
But reliance is not connecting in 0 balance...
Which state Sims r connecting in 0 balance?

Will this trick work with data balance?
[/PRO]

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1502434661,1502434601][/DOUBLEPOST][PRO]It is connected with 0 bal in vpn in bihar but no receiving data and want to know how to use in pc[/PRO]

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1502434661,1502434601][/DOUBLEPOST]***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[PRO]
I also tried in Android but not working. Go to Droidvpn.com and download the software for pc.
And follow the steps.

[/PRO]

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
will it work kolkata sim?
[DOUBLEPOST=1502477892,1502477495][/DOUBLEPOST]will it work with jharkhnd sim in roaming?
Yes it will work. But currently you are not a Proactive Member so can`t see hidden content !
Be active in forum :troll5:

Akshaykumar7273

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]Some udp ports are connecting in bihar at zero balance in normal udp mode too...however no data recieved...are there any hosts for reliance?? Ya sare hosts bnd hogye ab[/PRO]

Ady007

Junior
Reaction score
Hello DJ Members, After a long time i`m going to share a new Reliance trick . Its working with 0 balance.
Apn : Rcomnet,Smartnet,Rcomwap

Video Proof :

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Note :

*** You will not get more then 30-70 KB/s while surfing but you can get upto 500-600KB/s while downloading
*** Don`t confuse with kbps and KB/s :troll:

*** You will get high speed only with Google,Youtube links but you will get 30-60 KB/s in other links

*** So if you want good speed then open and "Authenticate" your google account

*** Now You can " Remote upload to Google Drive" and download your file from " Google drive"
:troll5:

*** I`m not using this trick as its not giving much speed for surfing and youtube streaming :sad: i don`t recommend to use this trick:errwhat:but Now a days data packs are very cheap (but limit 1GB per day) This trick is useful for down-loaders who want to use more than 1gb per day;)
As this trick is working in 0 balance and speed sucks but "" Free me mile to sabkuch sahi hai"":o

*** Don`t Share this trick in other blogs or Forum:troll10:

Tested On Jharkhand & Mumbai Sim ! 100% Working :)

Enjoy DJ :drinks:

:welcome: "Hit Like If It Useful":welcome:

When will stop requiring moderator approval?

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]
New Update : Try to Connect with Server 8. Its Fast Server :troll5:
Go To IDM Setting>Connection>Max conn. no. 32
Now you will get high speed :)
[/PRO]

Last edited:

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]Kisi ne upeast mein try kiya kya..jiske paas him hai try karke batao then i gonna buy new sim[/PRO]

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
@RSK In w.b.0 balance or 0 data it not working.i want to put some data balance thn gona try it. but one things, can it work unlimited without deducting data balance?

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@RSK In w.b.0 balance or 0 data it not working.i want to put some data balance thn gona try it. but one things, can it work unlimited without deducting data balance?
Data will deduct !

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]
Password - djrockzzz
[/PRO]

Status
Not open for further replies.