Restore your Deleted files Fast [Recuva]

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Have you accidentally deleted a file from your computer, mobile and want to restore it as soon as you could? You must have searched a lot of software that claims they would restore your data but what they actually do is ask for you to buy their premium membership and only then they will help you restore data but who knows if that software would be able to restore your data or not and after you have paid money that software would be of no use and hence your precious money get wasted. So in order to solve this problem I have come up with a free software that will help you in restoring your recently deleted data for sure but there is a condition:
-you must not make changes to your computer or mobile after you delete anything like a music file, photo, video etc.

Now Let us proceed with the process

1. Download the Recuva from their this link.

2. After Installing open it up and click 'Next'.

3. Now If the file deleted by you is a Music file then select Music and if it's a video then select video but if there were many different type of files then you may select 'All Files

4. On the next window, you are asked to select the location from where the file was deleted. (In this step if the file you deleted first went to recycle bin and then you deleted it from there then select 'Recycle Bin' otherwise you can select a specific drive like 'C' Drive or 'D' Drive by clicking on 'In a specific location' and then clicking on 'Browse' and then choose the drive you wise to restore data from.)

5. Click Next. And now you are given an option to 'Deep Scan' that particular location or not. If your file doesn't come up in the first attempt then in the next attempt you can go for 'Deep Scan' because it takes a lot more time than a simple scan.

6. And finally click on 'Start' button and the software will start searching for all the deleted from a drive/location and you will be given with a list of different file extensions from which you can restore your desired file.' and press next.

To restore just right click on your desired file and then click on 'Recover Highlighted'.

and that's all!
if you like my work simply press the like button...it will ensure more future tutorials from me.

Last edited:

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
yes for premium features
yes, I think so. you can not recover all deleted file
without registration. after scanning you can see all file,but can not recover all.
If anyone need serial keys, I can give him or if mod allow to a zip file
past here, i can it.

Reaction score
nice post
[DOUBLEPOST=1510112365,1510112302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you accidentally deleted a file from your computer, mobile and want to restore it as soon as you could? You must have searched a lot of software that claim they would restore your data but what they actually do is ask for you to buy their premium membership and only then they will help you restore data but who knows if that software would be able to restore your data or not and after you have paid money that software would be of no use and hence your precious money get wasted. So in order to solve this problem I have come up with a free software that will help you in restoring your recently deleted data for sure but there is a conditions:
-you must not make changes to your computer or mobile after you delete anything like a music file, photo, video etc.

Now Lets proceed to the process

1. Download the Recuva from their this link.

2. After Installing open it up and click 'Next' and it should look like below:

3. Now If the file deleted by you is a Music file then select Music and if it's a video then select video but if there were many different type of files then you may select 'All Files' and press next.

4. On the next window you are asked to select the location from where the file was deleted. (In this step if the file you deleted first went to recycle bin and then you deleted it from there then select 'Recycle Bin' otherwise you can select a specific drive like 'C' Drive or 'D' Drive by clicking on 'In a specific location' and then clicking on 'Browse' and then choose the drive you wise to restore data from.)

5. Click Next. And now you are given an option to 'Deep Scan' that particular location or not. If your file doesn't come up in the first attempt then in the next attempt you can go for 'Deep Scan' because it takes a lot more time than a simple scan.

6. And finally click on 'Start' button and the software will start searching for all the deleted from from a drive/location and you will be given with a list of different file extensions from which you can restore your desired file.

To restore just right click on your desired file and then click on 'Recover Highlighted'.

and that's all!
if you like my work simply press the like button...it will ensure more future tutorials from me.

data recovery host ..is it working?

riverfish

Learner
Reaction score
bookmarking this page now...cab be useful in future. like added

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Root Needed for Andd
no as per my previous experience. But I don't remember exactly if I had rooted my phone or not so, you can give it a try. It's a small software, doesn't require much time of yours. haha

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
No matter what this software really promised to you and how good it work well it's still could be that bad anyway for basically any reason out there no matter what. How can you really compete with such - I do not know. Are you really crazy for that matter ? Try several softwares.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !