[ROOT]ANDROID WITH EASE [BRANDED PHONES]

Avid

Average
Reaction score
AT FIRST PEOPLE ASK WHY TO ROOT??

HERE'S MY ANSWER:

Rooting is a process allowing users of devices running the Android OS to attain privileged control (root access). Rooting is often performed to overcome limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. This limitation affects in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings. Un-rooted Android has a normal-level permission thus can not run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions. On Android, rooting can also facilitate the complete removal and replacement of the device's operating system.
Rooting an Android device is similar in practice to accessing administrative permissions on Linux. Rooting can be entertaining for techies, but there are also plenty of practical benefits.

Benefits Of Rooting

Rooting gives you these benefits...

Full Control Over Android

You have access to alter and modify your Android in many ways. You can also delete those annoying stock apps that already installed. Where's the fun if most of useful apps are already installed anyway?

Back Up And Restore The Whole System

You can back up your entire system to an SD card. You can also restore from a full backup exactly how it was before you wiped it. This is very usefull if you want to try a new ROM and be able to restore to the previous condition. ROM Manager is a popular app to do the job.

Save Space On Your Phone

Un-rooted Android only have limited ability to move app to SD Card. Apps will easily overflow your handset internal storage unless it has gigs of bytes. By using modified Android OS such as CyanogenMod, you'll be able to force most apps to move to an SD card.

Run Special Applications

You can install apps that require special privilige. There are famous apps you should know.

Titanium Backup,
Titanium Backup is a powerful backup utility which stores your apps, app data, and system data on your SD card.

Juice Defender: Ultimate Version.
JuiceDefender is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi. It uses various triggers, rules, and timers to control how often your device use data connections, brightness, CPU frequency scaling, timeout control and many more. Those advanced features can only be used in rooted Android.

Root Explorer.
As the name suggested, this app can explore root directories. Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder). Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5. This app is useful for developers and tinkerers.

Rom Manager.
You can install and restore ROMs. It's a must have app for any root user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device.

Wireless Tether.
Clients (your laptop for example) can connect via wifi or bluetooth and get access to the internet using the mobile connection (4G, 3G, 2G) or the wifi connection which is established by the handset. Wifi-tethering creates a so called adhoc (peer-to-peer) network on most devices. Infrastructure-mode is suppported for some devices – including the HTC Evo for instance. This apps can control which client to use your mobile-data connection, encryption (WEB/WPA/WPA2), reduce wifi-transmit power and settings for wifi-ssid, wifi-channel, lan-network and more.

Droidwall.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer. This app is handy to block any unwanted apps use your precious data plan.

Install Custom ROMs

Custom ROMs now have gone far beyond simple tweaks and can now give your phone an entirely new look and feel. There are ROMs with hyper-optimized versions or even overclocking the CPU. You need custom ROM for specific handset. XDA site is the complete source for custom ROMs.

Before rooting, you should understand the risks. First, it can void your phone’s warranties. However, most rooting applications and methods can be easily reverted. Secondly, there's a probability of fail process. You will need to factory reset and loose all of data. Backup is your friend. There's also a very small chance to brick your phone, although you can't really make your Android dead unlike any other OSes. Follow the instructions carefully and you'll be fine.
There are several methods can be applied to your Android to get root access.

Avid

Average
Reaction score
ROOT YOUR ANDROID WITH EASE USING -EASY ROOTING TOOLKIT

NOTE:-
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR PHONE BRICKS OR OTHER HARM SO CARRY THE ROOTING AT YOUR OWN RISK BTW AFTER YOU ROOT YOUR WARANTY IS VOID

Now you can root your Android with ease thanks to the Easy Rooting Toolkit. This application is made by Doomlord at XDA-Developers (the biggest phones firmware modification site). This toolkit takes advantage of the exploitation method named zergRush exploit to gain root access on Android OS. If you don't think rooting your android is good for you then you need to read My Intro Thread Above N Make Yourself Clear..

This toolkit will:
[color=9932CC]Root your handset uses zergRush root exploit (21 Nov)
install Busybox (1.18.4)
install files SU (Super User, binary: 3.0.3 and apk: 3.0.6)

Download one of the files below (newest is recommended)

http://www.filebox.com/users/sid21/22154/ROOT BY DOOMLORD

Before you begin the process of root, make sure the things below are met.
1.adb driver for your handset, if not there please download from the internet and install it.
2.Enable the option -USB Debugging on the Menu \ Settings \ Applications \ Development via your Android handset
3.Enable =UNKNOWN SOURCES on the Menu \ Settings \ Applications
4.[Not required] Raise your handset timeout to 10 minutes
5.Connect the USB cable from the handset to your computer
6.Skip this request -PC Companion Software which looks at the screen of the handset

http://www.filebox.com/og6kf4wllagv

This application has been tested and works for the handset below:

Sony Xperia X10 (GB firmware)
Sony Xperia Arc
Sony Xperia Arc S
Sony Xperia Play [R800i/R800x]
Sony Xperia Ray
Sony Xperia Neo
Sony Xperia Neo V
Sony Xperia Mini
Sony Xperia Mini S51SE
Sony Xperia Mini Pro
Sony Xperia Pro
Sony Xperia Active
Sony Xperia Live Walkman
NTT Docomo Xperia ARCO SO-02C
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-i9100/i9100P/i9100T]
Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile (SGH-T989)
Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T (SGH-I777), Skyrocket (SGH-i727)
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE Rogers Canada (SGH-I727R), Android version 2.3.5, Baseband version I727RUXKJ7
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4g Touch
Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE (SHV-E120S)(korea)
Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE (SHV-E110S)
Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE Japanese version (carrier DoCoMo) [SC-03D] (2.3.6) {OMKK3}
Samsung Galaxy i9100G
Samsung Galaxy S [i9000B] [i9000 2.3.3 (PDA I9000BOJV8, Phone I9000XXJVO, CSC I9000GDTMJV7) and german T-Mobile branding], XWJVW (2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy S 4G (aka SGH-T959V)
Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) OS 2.3.3 and 2.3.6 (I9001ZSKP6) 2.3.4 firmware (i9001XXKP4)
Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 (GB only)
Samsung Galaxy Mini Pro i5510
Samsung Galaxy W [i8150]
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy Y pro [B5510] (2.3.5)
Samsung Galaxy Tab [P1000] (2.3.3 firmware), [P1000N]
Samsung Galaxy Note [N7000]
Samsung Galaxy Player YP-G70 2.3.5 (GINGERBREAD.XXKPF)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.3, 2.3.4 firmware)
Samsung S5670 FIT DDKQ5 2.3.5
Samsung Nexus S [i9023] (2.3.6)
Samsung Nexus S 4G 2.3.7
Samsung Galaxy Nexus S [i9020] (2.3.6) Nexus S i9020A (2.3.6)
Samsung Exhibit (SGH-T759)
Samsung Exhibit 4G (SGH-T759) (2.3.3) Build UVKE8
Samsung Epic 4G
Samsung Captivate i897 UCKH3
Motorola ATRIX
Motorola Milestone 3 [ME863 HK]
Motorola Milestone 2 with Gingerbread
Motorola XT860, Bell XT860
Motorola Defy+
Motorola Droid X sys ver 4.5.605 w/ gingerbread
Motorola Droid X2 (2.3.4) Sys ver 1.3.380.MB870.Verizon.en.US Build 4.5.1A-DTN-150-30
Motorola XT883 (China Telecom)
Motorola XT862 (Verizon Droid3)
Motorola DROID RAZR
Nexus One (2.3.6 stock)
LG Revolution
LG Nitro HD
Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet
Huawei Ideos U8150 (2.2)
Huawei Ideos X5 [U8800] (2.3.5)
HTC Sensation (S-OFF only)
HTC Raider (Rogers)
HTC Chacha
Acer Liquid Mini (2.3.5)
Acer Liquid Metal (2.3.6)

Steps that need to be done

This is for users with Windows.
Download file Rooting Easy This toolkit
Extract it using winzip or winrar
Open the extracted folder and locate the file RUNME.bat
Doubleclick RUNME.bat file and follow the onscreen instructions

Credit
Doomloard
Revolutionary Team (Author of zergRush Exploit)
sid 21

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
File Not Found.. :sad:

Thread Locked !