samsung note 2 vs s4

chennaistar

Beginner
Reaction score
i got an offer from frnd , he getting mobie at 22k , and told me to select any one. which one to go ???

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
Listen friend if u r buying any mobile take it by hand to hand.. if u gives money 1st then u will never get it back.. so... buy carefully.. there r frauds by telling that selling mobile in half rate...

Note is better

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
i have already used note 2 and right now using s4 reason why i like s4

note 2 lag in some game like
asphalt 7
mc4
nova 3
camera much better in s4.
size of note 2 really hard to carry..in jeans pocket.
nd display
you never use is s pen look great in advertisement but very less use in real world.

s4 display look better than note 2 and also s4 performance much better.

note 2 have resale value 22k and s4 resale value 30k better go with s4 and i also switched from note 2 to s4..
note 2 have mali400 graphic card which they are using from 2 year same in s2.s3,note1,note2 always just overclock frequency..

s4 uses sgx541 which is new in market iphone 5 and 5c using this right now..better go with s4 secure good resale value.

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
give you 1000 resason why s4 is better go with s4 and i used both so know better than just specification...

iamamazed

Junior
Reaction score
I used both of them.. But I prefer note 2 any time... I also tried note 3.. But 50k is too much.. Still prefer note 2

chennaistar

Beginner
Reaction score
i have already used note 2 and right now using s4 reason why i like s4

note 2 lag in some game like
asphalt 7
mc4
nova 3
camera much better in s4.
size of note 2 really hard to carry..in jeans pocket.
nd display
you never use is s pen look great in advertisement but very less use in real world.

s4 display look better than note 2 and also s4 performance much better.

note 2 have resale value 22k and s4 resale value 30k better go with s4 and i also switched from note 2 to s4..
note 2 have mali400 graphic card which they are using from 2 year same in s2.s3,note1,note2 always just overclock frequency..

s4 uses sgx541 which is new in market iphone 5 and 5c using this right now..better go with s4 secure good resale value.
ok thanks bro ... only you opt for s4 ..

iamamazed

Junior
Reaction score
@thread starter: It seems that u just wanted a person who supports S4...

Udit Sharma

Average
Reaction score
bro check any video in comparision between note 2 and s4
the many of the people like note 2

n many of the people where telling that they were returning back to note 2 as they dont like s4