Search and Download Torrent on Your Android using tTorrent Lite

bibinalappatt

Average
Reaction score
Torrent is the most popular way to download movies and all types of files over the internet. Torrent is popular because it comes with pause resume feature to start downloading again. For slow connections torrent is the best way to download movies and video songs. Still torrent can be accessed only on computer or laptop but now you can search and download torrent on your Android tablet also. First I was using my computer to download torrent files but I was always worried about power suplies. But finally I got a solution to download torrent on an Android device using tTorrent. tTorrent can search and download all types of torrent files with web browser integration feature. Application also supports multiple torrent downloading and queuing. To start searching and downloading torrent using this application first of all download it from here or you can search it on Android Market also. Once you download this application on your Android device, start this application from Apps. At the top of application you can see on search bar to search torrent.

After clicking on search button you can see the results. Select any torrent you want to download. When you select a torrent for downloading it will open one dialog to add your torrent file in downloading process. Now press back button and you can see all downloading process and other torrent related information.

In downloading area you can pause and resume your progress torrent downloading. It is a good application to search and download all types of torrent without worrying about speed. You can keep your Android device on to download files all the time from torrent. If you have any other application like this one please comment below.
Features:
- multiple torrent downloading, queuing
- search for torrents
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- able to limit Upload/Download speed
- web browser integration
- magnet link support
- trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support

[Download tTorrent from Android Market]

chiyanchiru

Junior
Reaction score
"bibinalappatt said:
Torrent is the most popular way to download movies and all types of files over the internet. Torrent is popular because it comes with pause resume feature to start downloading again. For slow connections torrent is the best way to download movies and video songs. Still torrent can be accessed only on computer or laptop but now you can search and download torrent on your Android tablet also. First I was using my computer to download torrent files but I was always worried about power suplies. But finally I got a solution to download torrent on an Android device using tTorrent. tTorrent can search and download all types of torrent files with web browser integration feature. Application also supports multiple torrent downloading and queuing. To start searching and downloading torrent using this application first of all download it from here or you can search it on Android Market also. Once you download this application on your Android device, start this application from Apps. At the top of application you can see on search bar to search torrent.

After clicking on search button you can see the results. Select any torrent you want to download. When you select a torrent for downloading it will open one dialog to add your torrent file in downloading process. Now press back button and you can see all downloading process and other torrent related information.

In downloading area you can pause and resume your progress torrent downloading. It is a good application to search and download all types of torrent without worrying about speed. You can keep your Android device on to download files all the time from torrent. If you have any other application like this one please comment below.
Features:
- multiple torrent downloading, queuing
- search for torrents
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- able to limit Upload/Download speed
- web browser integration
- magnet link support
- trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
[Download tTorrent from Android Market]

bro by using any connection, u can download via this app. not by Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode.... im using it too.

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
This is one of the best apps i have stumbled across.