Tata Docomo 3g Speed in 2g Plan

Rock$p

Skilled
Reaction score
its not a 0 bal trick...its trick for 3g speed in 2g plan..
to get this trick follow below instruction
--------------_................................._-------------
--> recharge with lowest 3g pack... ex. pack of 50 MB 3G for one day
-->Use it till 40mb and dont disconnect and then again recharge from you mobile with 1gb or lowest 2g pack.
-->At a Time of 2g Recharge NET must be connected. if its Disconnect then speeed may be cap
-->Use it for few mins and then see the magic you will get 3g speed in any 2g pack...
enjoy!!!
if u like my thread then hit on like!!!

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
bro on 3g speed data cuts like a charm.....n i cn't aford to recharge again n again :sad:

Rock$p

Skilled
Reaction score
"singaaaaaaaaaaah said:
bro on 3g speed data cuts like a charm.....n i cn't aford to recharge again n again :sad:
i know bro..no anyone like these type of tricks but if in any network we have 3g speed in 2g pack aur 2g agar unlimited pack ho to h na unlimited 3g.....koi mujhe dedo agar 3g in 2g idea trick h to..

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"raj misra said:
its not a 0 bal trick...its trick for 3g speed in 2g plan..
to get this trick follow below instruction
--------------_................................._-------------
--> recharge with lowest 3g pack... ex. pack of 50 MB 3G for one day
-->Use it till 40mb and dont disconnect and then again recharge from you mobile with 1gb or lowest 2g pack.
-->At a Time of 2g Recharge NET must be connected. if its Disconnect then speeed may be cap
-->Use it for few mins and then see the magic you will get 3g speed in any 2g pack...
enjoy!!!
if u like my thread then hit on like!!!
this very old trick on net ....and itss just fully disgussting ......dos'nt works for any one...and if 1 more person replies that itss not working then topic locked

jax jscky

Junior
Reaction score
after rechargin any 2g pack, the fone losses its 3g coverage & so the 3g net gets disconnected automatically & gets only the 2g coverage...
this trick doesnt work in MH...

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"jax jscky said:
after rechargin any 2g pack, the fone losses its 3g coverage & so the 3g net gets disconnected automatically & gets only the 2g coverage...
this trick doesnt work in MH...
YES BRO IT'S NOT WORKING ..........!