Things You need to Know if You plan on YouTube

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
Hi Again DigitalJanta !! I thought I will give some of the things which I came across from my journey. So here are the 10 facts and I hope you will like it.

1. Never open multiple channel in one YouTube account, if one of your channel got disabled then there is high chance other channels will be disabled too.
2. Video upload time is important to get traffic. So analyze your competitors video upload time and upload. You can Google this for getting the techniques for getting upload time for any outibe video URL.
3. Do not open multiple Adsense account in same IP. Adsense will track you and you might loose Adsense accounts.

4. One of the easy way to bypass YouTube copyright is put your video in small screen , make your video 60-70% smaller, in background you can use a image or a video (which is not copyrighted)
5. Audio is difficult to bypass, if you try to modify too much then it will become useless and you will loose visitor. So skip such videos which has audio copyrighted.
6. If you channel got terminated better use different ip to login into other channels.
7. YouTube rank factor majorly depends on amount of time spent by visitor, so if your video is getting more than 4 min to watch length by visitor YouTube will give you good ranking and put your video in recommended.

8. Don't re-upload any video from a channel who have more than 10k subscriber, they can easily give you a strike.
9. If you have a hosted Adsense account and your YouTube channel or account got suspended then also you can take a payout as long as your hosted Adsense account is active.
10. If you want to give TE to your videos choose some TE which is sticky, if your views and subscribers are continue to fail be sure YouTube will terminate your account.

Currently I am having some issue for getting my channels (few) suspended without any strike. I am running several tests to catch the glitch. I will post that too once I got it.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !