Torrent On Jio

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
Here i come a non-jio user but it will work 100% here....

As all jio users know that torrents are banned or you can't download any thing from torrent while using jio network...

This trick is officially used by my brother but he lives out of station so can't post any ss.

Note: only continue to read if you ever used deep web on mobile. And know proper set up required to run deep web.

1. Install all the required apps like orfox, orbot, open vpn, torrent downlading app that u like.
2. Now switch and connect to deep web
Using orbot and make sure that your location should be safe... Check it on Google.
3. Since many of you don't know the fact that why... Kickass torrent, the pirate bay(still alive) never get down even after the man running this bussiness is behind the bar.
The reason is that torrent's data is first backed up in the deep web server then it is sent to the torrent sites we use.... So whenever a torrent site is banned after 2-3 days it becomes alive with a new website domain... Only what they do ...?
They bought new domain and joins them to the backup server site... That's all.... Now come to the business.

4. Now download a free .ovpn vpn file that suits you download from vpngate and connect your open vpn. Import the . ovpn file and connect.

Nowww.....
5. From your orfox bowser either download the required torrent from google or deep web and open in your torrent downloading app and start download... You will see magic.....

If you really hate this post then may this will help
http://www.digitaljanta.in/community/threads/access-database-and-download-in-1-click.15854/

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
simple process written in long essay
Yessss bro but half information can b threat...
And it's just to ensure dj members that content is original and have a back bone that the user will not be blocked or something can happen.
As it will make impossible for isp to track and trace your activity.

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
not tried, but some ppl say some good vpn allow torrent downloading in jio
Those are not good vpn.. those are vpn which also tunnels and take connection from deep web server because tunnelling with deep web unblock all your content either on Google or deep web... And if you know that's the work of vpn to unlock all the restricted links
[DOUBLEPOST=1479785086,1479784990][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice work....
Nice post
Don't spam bro either ask a query or like the post.... Don't make your post count high u may be blocked on DJ

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
For me torrents working fine Without anything but in my area jio speed is.very slow

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
users badhne se speed ekdum barbaad ho gai hai..rip jio..

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
users badhne se speed ekdum barbaad ho gai hai..rip jio..
Yes my bro... Airtel chlaao bhai free night data offers on airtel app...
Like mine is recharge with 1 gb 3g/4g n download suggested airtel app and claim 5gb free night data....
Also jackpot offer for completing task on various airtel application.
Free data 5gb on every broadband recharge for compiling dth+ postpaid no+ broadband

50 a2a local idea minute
And many more exciting offers

Reaction score
use free download manger and choose mkvcage torrent its gives 2mbps download speed
[DOUBLEPOST=1479921012,1479920408][/DOUBLEPOST]2016-11-23 22_33_42-Greenshot.jpg

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
it varies from location to location
in my location its same as of 2G Speed , but at changing it ... somewhere i got 11Mbps Download speed in UC Brower leading my cell phone Hanged for a moment !!

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !