• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Trick to install or check another windows on pc without format with VMWARE Tool

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
HEy I m Gonna Tell U all a trick by which u can run any windows without formatting ur pc. :)

need:-- 1. U must have any windows ISO file which u wants to install or to check whether it is working or not.
2. VMWARE software link:--

Tutorial---

1. install VMWARE virtualbox then open it.

2.Go to file--> new-->next-->name ur windows-- select operating system-->choose version-->next(untill create).

3.click on create

4.click on start-->next-->choose ur windows iso-->next-->start. HapPy... :)

NOTE:--- Its need hard disk space in ur 'C' Drive according to ur windows. so make u sure that u have that needed space in ur 'C' drive

HIT LIKE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK:troll5:

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
You Can also Install Any Software by making an ISO file of that software. Just go to Device-->CD/DVD device and then choose r iso file. go to my computer in ur installed windows in VMWARE open CD/DVD drive, there u will see ur software just open and install.

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
4gb+ ram and an ssd is the most ideal config to run VM....hdd's slow caching speed also ruins the experience pretty much