Unblocking Website without VPN

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
“Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.”

Does anyone know the trick to unblock the sites without using VPN.

Also, if anyone recommend good Free VPN, where speed or data is not capped.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
“Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.”

bro. use Hola vpn extension in chrome. So that you can use all the blocked website without vpn.

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
If you don't want to use VPN especially one like Hola which is very unsecure because they use peer-to-peer caching you may use Puffin browser on both PC and mobile to unblock websites.

Hacker@faiz

Junior
Reaction score

mostly https protocall will solve this but if it dosn't do anything then use hide my ass

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
If you don't want to use VPN especially one like Hola which is very unsecure because they use peer-to-peer caching you may use Puffin browser on both PC and mobile to unblock websites.
How puffin browser help in unblocking sites.
[DOUBLEPOST=1517404929,1517404780][/DOUBLEPOST]Agreed, Hola is bit insecure. I was using Windscribe, but it has 10 GB limit per month.

I mainly wanted to unblock the video streaming URL embedded in Putlocker type website. With help of "HTTPS", I can successfully unblock the putlocker but unable to do so with the embedded video streaming sites.

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Puffin reroutes your traffic through their US based servers and presents you with a cached version of the webpage, and in doing so it automatically bypasses any restrictions set by your ISP or DoT. Useful for unblocking sites without resorting to proxies or vpns.

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Puffin reroutes your traffic through their US based servers and presents you with a cached version of the webpage, and in doing so it automatically bypasses any restrictions set by your ISP or DoT. Useful for unblocking sites without resorting to proxies or vpns.
Good explanation bro.

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Opera Vpn works well for me. Its free as well as provides good speed.

What

Beginner
Reaction score
kproxy VPN chrome extension is best....

Vyom

Learner
Reaction score
you can use google dns too unblock sites just change dns of your ISP

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !