Unlimited DiskSpace!! Unlimited Bandwidth!! Znetlive.in

Reaction score
if anyone interested in buying unlimited hosting space with unlimited bandwidth for RS. 119/Year then pm me

features of hosting :-
* hosting is provided by Znetlive.in [click here to know more about znetlive]
* unlimited diskspace and bandwidth only @119/year
* cheapest paid hosting available on Internet you can compare it from anywhere you want to compare

you can see hosting plans of znetlive unlimited webhosting plan for 1 website costs 229rs/month which means for 1 year it will costs 2700rs and i am giving you this hosting only @119rs/year

** if you are interested in buying then pm me only serious buyer contact me

Daniel Robyn

Skilled
Reaction score
bro pm me the details
i need it
also send me ur price forr other plans too

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
am ready to buy.seriously.but for more than one year and upto 4 domains.if you can contact me on gtalk d.suriaraj.we will do business there.

Reaction score
am ready to buy.seriously.but for more than one year and upto 4 domains.if you can contact me on gtalk d.suriaraj.we will do business there.
if you are really interested then pm me i can give you my plans and you can choose from it

A

ajit chadra

bro please pm me your airtel money i will pay for it

Ayan

Noob
Reaction score
if anyone interested in buying unlimited hosting space with unlimited bandwidth for RS. 119/Year then pm me

features of hosting :-
* hosting is provided by Znetlive.in [click here to know more about znetlive]
* unlimited diskspace and bandwidth only @119/year
* cheapest paid hosting available on Internet you can compare it from anywhere you want to compare

you can see hosting plans of znetlive unlimited webhosting plan for 1 website costs 229rs/month which means for 1 year it will costs 2700rs and i am giving you this hosting only @119rs/year

** if you are interested in buying then pm me only serious buyer contact me
How much traffic you shared hosting can take at a time???:)

Reaction score
That is impossible bro you cannot take more than 400 visiters at same time surfing your shared server:boast:beyond that you have to take a dedicated!:acute:
bro i'm giving you hosting from znetlive.in you can chk server information of znetlive ..n i think znetlive is one of top hosting provider in india ..i'm giving hosting @119rs/year coz i got this hosting as offer ..if you want this hosting you also have to pay transfer charge