UP Police Unearth Rs 3,700 Cr Online Fraud Involving 7 Lakh People, 3 Held

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
UP Special Task Force has unearthed one of the biggest online frauds claimed to be around Rs 3,700 crore which was being run under the guise of online trading.

Three people have been arrested and further investigation is on.

Preliminary investigation revealed that a company called Ablaze Info Solutions Limited, located in Noida Sector-63, duped around 7 lakh people and took an investment of approximately Rs 3,700 crore from them under the ‘Earn Rs 5 per click’ scheme.

"The accused persons were running a web portal — social trade.biz — where an investor has to pay from Rs 5,750 to Rs 57,500 in the company's account to become the member and earn Rs 5 per click. So far, we managed to track around Rs 500 crore and already seized the company's bank accounts," police said.

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
yup lots of ppl invest in this company my some frnds do same

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
yup lots of ppl invest in this company my some frnds do same
People said Government will do something but I don't think so that Govt. Will return money to people.

kapilajmera

Capable
Reaction score
where there is easy money there is always a big trap waiting ! People have to understand this !

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
People said Government would do something, but I don't think so that Govt. Will return money to people.
I dint think its scam they don't understand what is social media marketing that's y they say its scam

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I dint think its scam they don't understand what is social media marketing that's y they say its scam
It's a scam.. You can't understand because You Didn't invested in such type of fraud company !!
[DOUBLEPOST=1486108576,1486108380][/DOUBLEPOST]
gaye mere 57500 abhi abhi invest kiye the
Why you invested ?? At least think about it once before investing... If you really wants to earn then invest in SBI. Because it is the only one which never let your money waste..!! Further if SBI get any Problem then The Government Will Return full Money to People..

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
It's a scam.. You can't understand because You Didn't invested in such type of fraud company !!
[DOUBLEPOST=1486108576,1486108380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why you invested ?? At least think about it once before investing... If you really wants to earn then invest in SBI. Because it is the only one which never let your money waste..!! Further if SBI get any Problem then The Government Will Return full Money to People..
bro yes am not invest but am on same field and my sir invest in 4 id approx 44k rs and am doing some work on social trade and knw everything about social trade but hope ppl invest in this get back own money .

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro yes am not invest but am on same field and my sir invest in 4 id approx 44k rs and am doing some work on social trade and knw everything about social trade but hope ppl invest in this get back own money .
I Wish That People will get their Money back. But there is less chance..!!!

Suhas Holla

Junior
Reaction score
This is just an other case. We have so many online PTC scams fooling Indian's. All these paid to click scams.

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
online income ke chakkar me bohut sare logo loot gaya.