use cookie for premium accounts in uploaded,4shared and many other file sharing sites like for free

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
As all of the members know to use cookie for zbigz site but for file sharing site like u will have to follow another procedure for inserting cookie
1)Bookmark the "luvtrickss" javascript

2)Open the website for which you want to load the Cookie (e.g. rapidshare.com, filefactory.com etc.)Wait untill the website loads completely.

3)Click the "luvtrickss" bookmark.From your browser's bookmarks/favourites bar click
the recently bookmarked "luvtrickss" link. After clicking it, a prompt will appear asking you
to enter the Cookie.

4)Refresh the page. Refresh the page by pressing 'F5'. If the Cookie is valid then you will see a Premium account.

5)After Logging IN, never Log OUT. Logging OUT will expire the Cookie and no one will be able to use it again. So, please never Logout.

for proof i have uploaded a screenshot

i will provide a "luvtrickss javascript" file who will transfer 7$ to me.

in the file its mentioned what u have to do

so enjoy and keep saying jai dm :crazy::crazy:

hit like if found usefull

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
bro uploaded or rapid generator and many other sites ke liye cookie editing dusre tarah se hoti hain not as zbigz.
yahan editing ka method described hain

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score
bro uploaded or rapid generator and many other sites ke liye cookie editing dusre tarah se hoti hain not as zbigz.
ohh.. ok bro thNX
kya mujhe luvtrickss javascript ke lie aapko 7$ money send krni hogi

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score
kya iske lie main cookies manager+ ya advanced cookies manager ka use ni kr sakta hun

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
nai bhai cookie manager nai use kar paayega for uploaded

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
becoz uploaded me phpsseid me wo cookie paste nai karana hain. cookie for uploaded is for some different variable