VLC vs Potplayer

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
Hi All, I just came around a extensive media player named as PotPlayer. Over internet, there is lot of possitive reviews about it, and few people are considering PotPlayer as better than VLC for personal use.

What is your views on this. Which one is your favourite and why?

Kishansinh

Average
Reaction score
first what is this potplayer i don't know and one and only VLC is best no comparison plz.....:bigboss:

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
For Windows 10 Default movies and tv app are best then any one....
ACC ,VlC are widely used and good developers they have

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
first what is this potplayer i don't know and one and only VLC is best no comparison plz.....:bigboss:
Even I didn't know this one before Feb 2018, this is what I got when I search for best light weight VLC alternative.

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
I use PotPlayer in my Laptop specially for watching movie. But VLC is my primary media player.

sanju-b007

★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
VLC is best, without a doubt the most popular media player in the world

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
potplayer is very good..
positives:
skin(windowed direct 3d)(mac type)
saturation control and all other control from keys qwertuiop etc.
image resize ( up down left rigt) 4862 NUMPAD.
many other features to..

those who are using VLC.. and not using pot player..
they are like those
who have need to drink water and they does with VLC.
but potplayer guys
does same by drinking not just (plain water.. cold drink in summer/hot tea in winter).

Ethan133

Average
Reaction score
i use VLC as my primary media player...but Potplayer is good in the audio sections, and it light weight also. the only problem is it only for windows platform whereas vlc is available in all the platform.

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Potplayer is way ahead of VlC. My main media player is potplayer since 2016, since then i have never looked back to vlc.

Analyzer

Junior
Reaction score
Potplayer is the best.................................................

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
VLC is the best video player as far as my using experience says. I have been using it from a long time and it has provided me the best results. Moreover, it is quite easy to handle player as well. Which one is your favorite guys? Tell me experience about it as well!

Retcher

Beginner
Reaction score
I have not used potplayer but i have to say that VLC is one of the best media players ever. I have used a lot of media players but i like VLC the best. The best thing about them is that it is really simple. It is not complicated and there is almost no issues with the playback.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
I have not used potplayer but i have to say that VLC is one of the best media players ever. I have used a lot of media players but i like VLC the best. The best thing about them is that it is really simple. It is not complicated and there is almost no issues with the playback.
Yes, I do find it very simple and smooth.

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
vlc is best player..ihav already tested several but vlc best

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I was using VLC for few years now, and I am really satisfied with it as it can play variety of videos. I must admit that I have never heard about potplayer before. Can you share some experiences from using it? Can it perform better from VLC?

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Vlc player .....i have used it more than 5 years...no problem yet..it support almost any format..

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
I haven't tried second player from here, but first one really do making some difference here anyway. How can we go on with that matter anyway. I do not want to make anything like that. But VLC is really somewhat good and you can read reviews here.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !