Voda Twitter vpn is working for Delhi Or Not???????

bunty

Beginner
Reaction score
Voda Twitter vpn is working for Delhi Or Not??,plz tell me iam frm Delhi and tried it with voda Default as well as another APN but balance is deducting with twitter trick....,can any one tell me the wrking vpn config that works in Delhi....for this Twitter vpn trick....
Thx...

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
you already answered it i suppose!!!

$oMu

Talented
Reaction score
Voda is working in delhi but i think its non-twitter

bunty

Beginner
Reaction score
i have about 6 different configs of twitter based,bt its not wrking...
i think i have to activate twitter service but i dont exactly knw how to activate...,customer care says download the twitter app...and install it....,i already have old config of voda vpn which is wrking....bt its slow now

bunty

Beginner
Reaction score
you already answered it i suppose!!!
yes deducting ,mainly i wnat to know how to activate the twitter service...,the host if free in Delhi should be open in mozilla or any other browser but its not opening...,ie its not free

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
Voda Twitter vpn is working for Delhi Or Not??,plz tell me iam frm Delhi and tried it with voda Default as well as another APN but balance is deducting with twitter trick....,can any one tell me the wrking vpn config that works in Delhi....for this Twitter vpn trick....
Thx...
yes voda twitter not working pc but twitter opera handler working in delhi

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
i have about 6 different configs of twitter based,bt its not wrking...
i think i have to activate twitter service but i dont exactly knw how to activate...,customer care says download the twitter app...and install it....,i already have old config of voda vpn which is wrking....bt its slow now
wo default aata hai activate karni ki jaroorat nhi hai......

P

Priyanshu

nopes in pc different host is working with 80 kbps speed and in mobile twitter host working well.......

sunil verma

Capable
Reaction score
Non-twitter vodafone working.. in Delhi...&
Personally vodafone twitter not working for me...

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
Not Working.....Non Twitter Working...But Slow Speed in Days:)

bunty

Beginner
Reaction score
kkkk guys nw i understand that the host will open free only when opened frm a mobile otherwise balance is deducted