vodafone balance deduction

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Rohan.exe said:
And it is imposible to deal with u so its better u leave it o_O
be out of it and talk respectively .........if i m talking respectively u must also

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
i dnt knw about any trick in idm
......but i knw my speed goes 900KBps also
it is the cheat engine trick that increases ur speed in fakeful manner means it just shows that ur speed is increased but in actual it is same as before

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"sasuke__uchiha said:
hey man cant you see your speed in mobile partner
i'll show u my real speed soon....if my voda vpn worked.........it crossed 9.32MBps

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Rohan.exe said:
it is the cheat engine trick that increases ur speed in fakeful manner means it just shows that ur speed is increased but in actual it is same as before
ya i knw that trick frnzz but itss not that .....

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
be out of it and talk respectively .........if i m talking respectively u must also
but initially u said to me that is something stupid. and about respect i dont think that u talked to me respectively

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Rohan.exe said:
but initially u said to me that is something stupid. and about respect i dont think that u talked to me respectively
u think but i dnt

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
u think but i dnt
ok ok why are u trying to create a issue man just leave it over no more conversation on this topic:beach:

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
its idm trick if you limit idm speed affter that you remove speed limiter then speed goes like this

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Rohan.exe said:
ok ok why are u trying to create a issue man just leave it over no more conversation on this topic:beach:
ok leave this topic......no more comments

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"sasuke__uchiha said:
its idm trick if you limit idm speed affter that you remove speed limiter then speed goes like this
what how to limit the speed..............just explain

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
what how to limit the speed..............just explain
sasuke is right but it works only for a second after that ur speed comes to normal ............

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
s
"Rohan.exe said:
sasuke is right but it works only for a second after that ur speed comes to normal ............
if itss just for a second then how can i capture instantly........can u capture it like that......then just post here....or leave the topic

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"kirpeace said:
in idm go to options then speed limiter and settings and than seu can set the speed or u can also set restrict individual download by opening a file to download then go to speed limiter on top and set the speed
ok just post a pic like that

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
s
if itss just for a second then how can i capture instantly........can u capture it like that......then just post here....or leave the topic
ya u can do that easily just set ur snipping tool for a window snip then as soon as u remove the limiter quickly click on new for a new snip and click on anywhere to take full window snip its very easy try it:cool:

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
"sasuke__uchiha said:
as per i know voda connects at 0 bal in uttar pradesh only
no brother...in kolkata it also connect at zero bal.....bt remain in 3g u must hav 2 rcrge amin 3g card

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
:eek:
I also try again by rechrging small amount.....but all vain...my balance flushed away......so confrm balance deducting.....plz anyone hav any working tricks for IDEA in kolkata...thanks..

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
ok
"Rohan.exe said:
ya u can do that easily just set ur snipping tool for a window snip then as soon as u remove the limiter quickly click on new for a new snip and click on anywhere to take full window snip its very easy try it:cool:
then upload a snip plzzz

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"AKASH86 said:
:eek:
I also try again by rechrging small amount.....but all vain...my balance flushed away......so confrm balance deducting.....plz anyone hav any working tricks for IDEA in kolkata...thanks..
i have idea trick for idea but not for kolkata

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
I dont know what was happen. Now Topic locked