• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

vodafone free 3g only working in some states where tcp 433 is opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari531

Beginner
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Hai guys here is the new blasting vodafone 3g trick (works in some states only)

Requirements :

1)spotfux (go to to download )

2)vodafone sim with 3g activated,

Features:

1) free 3g with vadofone

2) No disconnection

3) support torrents

4)resume supported

5)protects you are online privacy

steps to connect:

1) download spot flux and install it

2)connect the vodafone using portalnmms as access point and then after connected to vodafone

3)now open spot flux under settings go to—–>proxies and click on manual proxy configuration and enter the following as screen shorted below

4)now click on apply and ok,

5)exit the spot flux and now open it again and then wait untill it connects..for every time u connect u will deduce 10 to 15 paise

6)when the spot flux icon on the task bar tuns green then u r connect ,now enjoy the free 3g

7)AND FOR RESUME SUPPORT IN IDM USE PROXY SERVERS ..
FOR FREE PROXIES GO HERE :
AND PUT THE PROXY AND PORT ADDRESS IN IDM...AND ENJOY RESUME SUPPORT IN VODAFON WITH SPOTFLUX FREE INTERNET
 
A

Aniruddha vaidya

Guest
Lock the thread as portlnmms isnt working in india
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
bro its too old ..........this trick came on internet under the heading of Ultrasuf:mad:
 

hari531

Beginner
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
"Rohan.exe said:
bro its too old ..........this trick came on internet under the heading of Ultrasuf:mad:
i dont know weather it is old or too old as my self i found this tricks ..hope it may use full to some one
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
"hari531 said:
i dont know weather it is old or too old as my self i found this tricks ..hope it may use full to some one
useful for only Delhi members as this proxy is working only in delhi with portalnmms;)
 

ashikplk

Skilled
Messages
535
Reaction score
48
"Rohan.exe said:
yes it will definately work in Delhi as portalnmms is working awesomely there
bad luck for me bro, i am in kerala and nothing working here !!
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
"ashikplk said:
bad luck for me bro, i am in kerala and nothing working here !!
same here dude i am from up west and nothing is working here
 

jonmachperson

Master
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
78
"Rohan.exe said:
This proxy was closed ......such a bad news it was yr
then why u posted it.....can u xplain........as u knw this is against dm rulez ...u should not create thread for increasing post or likes
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
"jonmachperson3 said:
then why u posted it.....can u xplain........as u knw this is against dm rulez ...u should not create thread for increasing post or likes
bro who the hell said that i created this thread ....................do u have any personal issues with me ....cant u see that i didn't created this thread
 

jonmachperson

Master
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
78
"Rohan.exe said:
bro who the hell said that i created this thread ....................do u have any personal issues with me ....cant u see that i didn't created this thread
chill chill.....dnt dnt make it an issue ..i was just ......about to see ur expression.....srrry....just was a dirty joke.......dnt get it on....ur heart
 

ashikplk

Skilled
Messages
535
Reaction score
48
"Rohan.exe said:
same here dude i am from up west and nothing is working here
how do you know all the things about Delhi when you are in up ??
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
"ashikplk said:
which means voda never blocked portalnmms for delhi ??
yup..........it is still working fine there with that proxy .............sometimes i think that i should lend a house in Delhi for using tricks
 

ashikplk

Skilled
Messages
535
Reaction score
48
"Rohan.exe said:
yup..........it is still working fine there with that proxy .............sometimes i think that i should lend a house in Delhi for using tricks
if you are lending a house in Delhi , call me too we can share the rent :lolsign::drinks:
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
"ashikplk said:
i didn't get it ! :idk:
I mean friends bro .........and information available on net ....................actually when u'll start searching net for tricks u too will get such information.
 

ashikplk

Skilled
Messages
535
Reaction score
48
"Rohan.exe said:
I mean friends bro .........and information available on net ....................actually when u'll start searching net for tricks u too will get such information.
ab to tu hena dost :lolsign: ( don't mind if there is any mistake in my Hindi , i am malayalee)
 

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
888
Earned Money
₹ 25
Not working for me also bro .
 

ganesh2606

Learner
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
plz send me voda premium tricm..here i am using 10.11.***.9, opening in portalnmms,but at high balance using vpn..detecting 5 to 10 rupee within 1 min...plz help me:sad::sad::sad:
 

jonmachperson

Master
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
78
"ganesh2606 said:
plz send me voda premium tricm..here i am using 10.11.***.9, opening in portalnmms,but at high balance using vpn..detecting 5 to 10 rupee within 1 min...plz help me:sad::sad::sad:
can u send me ur host let me try.....my trick is very pricable
 

jonmachperson

Master
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
78
"ganesh2606 said:
plz send me voda premium tricm..here i am using 10.11.***.9, opening in portalnmms,but at high balance using vpn..detecting 5 to 10 rupee within 1 min...plz help me:sad::sad::sad:
u hv to activate monthly 3g pack which cost above 300rs...and then connect any of ur 443 tcp config
 

Rohan

Capable
Messages
404
Reaction score
18
"ashikplk said:
ab to tu hena dost :lolsign: ( don't mind if there is any mistake in my Hindi , i am malayalee)
ab to hu bro tab nahi tha aur me ek conversation start karta hu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top