• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

vodafone portalnmms access point blocked everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonmachperson

Master
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
78
frnnzzzzz...i m feeeling very sad to tell u all...that portalnmms apn blocked every where.........and dnt ever try to connect ur voda with this apn at high bal........cause ur bal will be deducted,,,,,,,,,,voda is no more




no any special kind of sim working in it!!!!!!




so becarefull and soon we will get back to this voda topic...........




soon we will try to post something new.....for voda!!!!!!






till then use another tricks frndzzz
 

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
679
Reaction score
144
so any buddy has any working trick for any network ??????
 

woodland

Junior
Messages
155
Reaction score
7
Friends very sad listening the death of portalnmms.....
But till then for temprory use try the proxy tricks which is running by www apn....!!!
 

jonmachperson

Master
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
78
"woodland said:
Friends very sad listening the death of portalnmms.....
But till then for temprory use try the proxy tricks which is running by www apn....!!!
yes death of voda unlimited and portalnmms......and if u have any proxy trick for voda then share plzz for our members
 

zeeshan

Junior
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
yeah u right... bro yesterday it was working but when today i wanted to connect it whole balance get deducted
 

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
679
Reaction score
144
"zeeshan said:
yeah u right... bro yesterday it was working but when today i wanted to connect it whole balance get deducted
we all r facing same problem bro,,,,,,
so we have to find some alternative of voda , or find some solution for balance deduction :)
 

zeeshan

Junior
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
"sanjay_tilavat said:
we all r facing same problem bro,,,,,,
so we have to find some alternative of voda , or find some solution for balance deduction :)
it can be also possible that voda blocked the Host:10.11.233.29
 
A

Aniruddha vaidya

Guest
its also working in maharashtra vodafone i m not using sim of data crd its simple sim
 
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
@ALL
I am Currently using Voda Configs and No Balance Deductions for Me in Delhi...
All Configs are working for me.:)
 

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
679
Reaction score
144
"Ankit Verma said:
@ALL
I am Currently using Voda Configs and No Balance Deductions for Me in Delhi...
All Configs are working for me.:)

bro which sim r u using???? is it a simple sim card or is it a vodafone data card sim?????
 

Hitu84

Junior
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I also tries but portalnmms not working in Gujarat................Guys plz try to get some other working APN or other trick............
 
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
"sanjay_tilavat said:
bro which sim r u using???? is it a simple sim card or is it a vodafone data card sim?????
I am using from Mobile in PC not from Data Card.
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
Yeah now working m using it. in morning it was not working. all try again once it is working now.
 
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
Voda Tricks Still Working with Same Portalnmms access point.
Topic Locked:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top