What is Arthik package, What are the benefits ? [Economic package]

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
As modi ji announced Aarthik package today, in this thread we will update all latest updates regarding this package.

20 Lakhs crore scheme to be announced for Indians, all information will be updated soon here.

The Prime Minister Modi ji said that package of 20 lakh crore rupees will give a new push to the development journey of the India in 2020.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Beginner
Reaction score
As per my understanding, development package will be provided to small industries for smooth running of production and distribute salary to its employees..

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
As per my understanding, development package will be provided to small industries for smooth running of production and distribute salary to its employees..
Then this would be great initiative by modi, people will get more employment opportunity. I hope fired employees should get their Job back too.

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
  1. Economy
  2. Infrastructure
  3. Our systems
  4. Demography
  5. Demand
Five pillars to become aatmanirbhar bharat, and 20 Lakhs crore financial package too. Great modi

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !