R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay , Snapdeal :)

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
Amazon,Flipkart,Snapdeal,Shopclues,Paytm Mall ;)

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
Amazon, great shopping site. Return and replace policy also good.cash back policy also good few items with pay balance.

Analyzer

Junior
Reaction score
amazn..................................................
[DOUBLEPOST=1531030601,1531030519][/DOUBLEPOST]flipkart paytm also.................................................

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
If I ever hear the word online shopping or I intend to shop online then Amazon is my first and final choice always. The service and quality of product on the Amazon store is just splendid. The response time and warranty of the products are also attractive features.

Retcher

Beginner
Reaction score
There are many shoppoing sites on the internet as the e-commerce industry is on the rise. My favourite has got to be Aliexpress and Amazon. I always get amazing products from them at a good cost. I have rarely faced a problem using their services. What do you say guys?

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I am a huge follower of Amazon as it is my favorite site. I bought a book from there recently and I got it in a quick time. I also bought few suits from amazon. I am happy with teh performance of Amazon in terms of delivery of goods and services. What is your preference?

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Definitely AliExpress and something like Amazon, I have never tried Ebay in my life or something which is come even close to that matter anyway. How else we can go with that? I am totally not being done with that matter anyway;)

Gonos

Beginner
Reaction score
I have two favorite shopping sites, Amazon and Jumia, they offer quality products, their shiping mode is wonderful. They bring you the items at your door with a reasonable cost. It is the best and most trusted shopping sites which I have ever delt with. The shipment is on time, fast and valluable. I recommend anyone looking for a good shopping sites to attempt them.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !