Which movie you love the most

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I have just watched the "Prisoners 2013" movie few days a go. I loved it the most as I know how you feel when you lose a person whom you love more than yourself. It is the story of two families in which two girls disappears while playing outside of their house. Must watch!

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
There are so many great movies made. If i had to pick one, it had to be Forrest Gump. Tom Hanks has given such an amazing performance. I highly recommend the movie. It has got to be the one of the classical movies ever made. What do you think guys? How highly do you rate this movie?

Retcher

Beginner
Reaction score
I get this question quite a lot and I always go with The Pursuit of Happyness. I still can't believe that many people have not seen this amazing movie. You need to watch this movie and you will be crying a river. I have recommended this movie to my friends and they have thanked me for it.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Lord of the rings and everything related like Hobbies adventures. Whole matrix series, whole mortal combat series. Lot of action films like Star Wars and everything related. Just watched all thier series once again. Some horror movies from past like Cemetery of home pets.

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
I do not have much time for watching movies as they consume too much time. I have seen a movie named as "300 - The Rise of an Empire". It was really a splendid movie as far as I think. Have you seen this movie? If not, then watch as soon as possible. Thanks

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Many modern movies suffer from commercial themes. That's why I have my deepest respect for the movies like Best Offer and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Director Florian Heckel von Donnersmarch has very interesting thematic, you should look him up.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !