Which site you visit everyday

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I am a social media lover and I usually go on to visit my gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Yahoo sites on daily basis on my laptop. I think it is the best way to spend your time with friends and family in a digitally connected way. What is your story?

Retcher

Beginner
Reaction score
Social media is at its peak and i am also their fan. The site i visit everyday has got to be Instragram. I believe that it is the best social media platform of them all. There is mimimum spamming in it. What is your favourite social media platform? Comment your answers honestly.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Probably some news website, I do already forgot which one, there are many, also I do know that some people do visit ************ websites very often and that's a real problem for many but you missed the point topic starter, those things are change often.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Everyday I visit my e-mail, working sites, a bit of youtube and some news outlets, I hope it's more then enough for a lot of people really. Do you see my point there ? I hope you really do. Anyway I try to visit them less and less cause there is not much left for work.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
This days it's probably something like Freelancer.com, then my local news then something like for example .... mmmmm.... e-mail, youtube, maybe some more other things like that. Definitely do not game that much anymore completely.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
Gizmodo and The Verge. They are both good and a lot of interesting articles. Previously I also read Mashable.com, but now I'm not interested in such a content. But if we speak about all websites in general, not only blogs and informational one, then, my list also includes Youtube and google. I think that everyone use them almost everyday.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !