which web browser is best in android

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
i used different browser and not find which one is perfect....just want to know which browser do you using and why its best....which is more secure
my cell have 1.2ghz dual core and 1gb ram ..android 4.1.2 jelly bean

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
For me default browser is fast and after that dolphin browser...

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
if you have quad core and 1gb+ ram mozilla will be the best....not sure of dual core
and for single core default is good

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Chrome best in PC+Mobile....Never lets down....Latest Updates bought some UI Changes too....... :cool:

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
i have s4 and using chrome .because its a lag free browser and also work very well in my phone.

browser depend upon phone specification if you have low range phone go for opera or us..if you have mid range phone go for Firefox or dolphin...high end phone go for chrome...

every browser need lot of ram except opera..mini

Sam

Master
Reaction score
i have s4 and using chrome .because its a lag free browser and also work very well in my phone.

browser depend upon phone specification if you have low range phone go for opera or us..if you have mid range phone go for Firefox or dolphin...high end phone go for chrome...

every browser need lot of ram except opera..mini

Using Dual Core+512MB RAM....Chrome is Smooth here too :D

Reaction score
Bro use Your default browser as it's integrated with modern webpages like html5...its safe and always secure. Avoid unfamiliar browser for any personal use. to download big files use " uc browser" . For me "uc browser" , "dolphin" and default browser is best...

H

Hungergirl

UC IS best for browising and for other thing u should use direct app like payment
never try to payment on uc always hang..............................