Why Airtel SIM gets Blocked by Using Trick [Explained]

Reaction score
We all know very well that many times Airtel SIM gets blocked by using tricks.

Reasons :

1. Airtel SIM gets blocked when you consumed all the data i.e., 50MB in the Homepages like 0.faceboolk.com, d.airtelworld.com, v.airtellive.com and many more. Some homepages have limit of 15MB
If you are using free homepage for trick then you must check.....
First find out free homepages that are opening at Zero Balance and check for ..
Host and RIP Proxy ?
Data Limit?
and last Can it be used as hosts?

Many time after using free data of 50MB speed gets capped then there will 10-15kbps speed. Even if you have 3G Data you will not get 3G Speed.

..Refilling your account with another 3G DATA Pack will restore your 50MB and prevents SIM Blocking.

3Gvbc Plan can only be activated if you have the 75 Rupee balance then there will no 50MB error if you have the balance.

Airtel knows that free homepages can be tricked for using free internet so it have mechanism of blocking.

$nydv$

Junior
Reaction score
there is no rule of Rs 75 for zero rental....if 50 mb error then it will come on balance also....when no error then it even gets activated at zero....

Reaction score
there is no rule of Rs 75 for zero rental....if 50 mb error then it will come on balance also....when no error then it even gets activated at zero....
correct ur info bcoz nw its rule...and 50mb error comes coz u cn nt activate same plan twice i.e., zero rental plan ... when u get 50mb error activate rs 9 plan nw u can activate zero rental plan again....this is old but nwadays to activate 3g zero rental plan u must have 75rs balance

$nydv$

Junior
Reaction score
correct ur info bcoz nw its rule...and 50mb error comes coz u cn nt activate same plan twice i.e., zero rental plan ... when u get 50mb error activate rs 9 plan nw u can activate zero rental plan again....this is old but nwadays to activate 3g zero rental plan u must have 75rs balance
for more than one month i was getting 50 mb error..then i read about this on some other forum and recharged with Rs 100..after that also it was giving error of 50 MB.........and on one of new sim it got activated with rs 20 balance..may be it varies from state to state you can be right....