• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

WiFi data sharing

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Why do you wrote netshare apk here ? And what topic starter here by sharing ? You really can limit wi-fi speed to each device with some good router firmware, but what do you really mean by that ? How do you really want to share it with what exactly ?

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
As last poster said you can check some settings in your router or any other point of access you have now, see my point ? Now please let me know what is really happening out there ? Or since it's APK it's mobile only and strict ? Do let us know.

Gonos

Beginner
Reaction score
You can share your wifi data via the usb cable. This can be done when you want to use your data on the PC system. I think you can also use other application apps like xender. You should install xender on your PC before you start using it. This type of data sharing takes a lot of time than the usb data cable. USB cable is the best method to use for safty too.