• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Will Aircel Come Back ?? WORKING FINE NOW

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
So Finally Aircel single gone in my state. Is there any chance of AIRCEL back or I have to port ??

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
So Finally Aircel single gone in my state. Is there any chance of AIRCEL back or I have to port ??
Which State? Signal is missing in few areas of Delhi. It is advisable to Port because I read a news that the company is facing Financial Trouble and might file Bankruptcy if didn't get investors.

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
UPDATE: AIRCEL NETWORK BACK AGAIN :)
The interruption in service arose from tower infrastructure providers stopping their services for the company due to financial issues.

riyan18999

Average
Reaction score
Aircel network will be available in that area where aircel has its own towers but those areas where third party towers were used by aircel cannot see aircel network till they dissolve their financial issues

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
Is there any other method to port out rather than sms as i am not getting signal

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In UP west & sometimes in Delhi too, Aircel calls do not connect. Slowly slowly getting worse in Delhi too. Porting is only option left as of now.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I really don’t think that Airtel will come back. Actually I don’t think that any of current operators have some future in the world that is moving toward digitalization and new communication technologies

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
Yeah I too think that Aircel is done for good and wont be coming back as the company is bankrupt