• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

windows 10 help

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
are you the admin of the PC, if not then login with admin account and then run the setup file. If yes, then change your password or create another admin account with full privilege.

Hope this fix the issue.

sk679558

Capable
Reaction score
are you the admin of the PC, if not then login with admin account and then run the setup file. If yes, then change your password or create another admin account with full privilege.

Hope this fix the issue.
it worked bro

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Yes, looks like something in UAC really, but it also something really done by you, cause in no way by default it's like that for example anyway. I do not see any real advantage of that matter. How does that sounds ? I do not see it later. Thanks for that matter.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
I do not even see how people still could get some messages like that anyway. No matter how you really put that, it's really important and thanks for that mater lately. Do see my point with them no matter what ? I do agree with you later. It's some error in the system.