YouTube » How to Download YouTube Videos Without An Software on Java, Android and PC

T@run

Master
Reaction score
How to Download YouTube Video ?
  • First off go to this website http://www.dirpy.com/
  • Now put your YouTube Video URL at search field for Example

• Now Click on Dirpy Button. You will be redirected to new page.
  • Now Click on the Download Button to Download Video or Click on Record Aurdio to record your Audio in Mp3 or Click on change Video Quality to change the quality of your Video.
  • Done, if you have followed my all steps correctly than you can download your YouTube easily in just 1 Minutes.
  • So Happy Downloading.

Advantages :

• Easy to Use.
  • No need of any software.
  • fast Downloading.
  • Convert Your Video as Mp3
  • Much More.
:dance2:Hit Like If U liked My Work:dance2:

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
It is showing blocked on my college wifi. Earlier I downloaded from keepvid.com but now even that is not working.

gauravcse2010

Average
Reaction score
u said that its better to use savefrom.net....so how is better...and what are the cons in Dirpy..
bro best thing about savefromnet is that you dont need to go to site .. just type ss in front of link and its done ! :)

T@run

Master
Reaction score
bro best thing about savefromnet is that you dont need to go to site .. just type ss in front of link and its done ! :)
yes bro but it redirected to that site and have to press download button.......and sometimes it says that download link is not found.......
but yes have to say nice share.....:)

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
i was using the software to convert videos... now this also working ..now no need to use any soft and thanks....!!!!!

Jaybhai

Beginner
Reaction score
It is showing blocked on my college wifi. Earlier I downloaded from keepvid.com but now even that is not working.
Youtube was blocked in my college so I used proxy to open it & orbit downloader to download the videos.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !