@^ Dekh bhai mobile me to chal rha hai ..par 2g ki wajah se speed kam aarhi hai

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
No body can send you instead you can request thread starter.

No it will not work in haryana.

i see you don have post count to see the trick.so don spam next time you will receive warning.

If rajashthan got 3G signal then it will for sure work.

shayad 3g network aa gaye he 3-4 din pahale he Rajasthan me ...ak friend ne bataya

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
please give me solution of speed capping problem
Lol aircel doesn't have speed cap issue . It has disconnection issue. Don't flood with spam. Else ready for getting ban ... Already you got warning previously and still you are not changing your habit. Last warning for you Mr. Spammer.

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
Lol aircel doesn't have speed cap issue . It has disconnection issue. Don't flood with spam. Else ready for getting ban ... Already you got warning previously and still you are not changing your habit. Last warning for you Mr. Spammer.
can u have the solution for this disconnection issue problem????
[DOUBLEPOST=1469418988,1469418876][/DOUBLEPOST]
can u have the solution for this disconnection issue problem????

amech376

Junior
Reaction score
please help me how to improve my speed in aircel there is speed capping problem in aircel

from yesterday it is giving very low speed in bihar with advanced port scanner

Last edited by a moderator:

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
please help me how to improve my speed in aircel there is speed capping problem in aircel
from yesterday it is giving very low speed in bihar with advanced port scanner
first of all , please don't try to spam by creating multiple posts. I'd already merged your posts previously. Rather if u won't care , then get ready to be BANNED:v
2nd : This might be Network Issue of your Location . Check your speed in Morning Time, sometime it might get slow due to heavy Traffic between Day time...

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
plz follow my comment(post) to work on pc , plz how to work on pc a comment karna bandh karo... and a trick working awesome if u have brain,
and last word to all our stuff and dj member bazar mai aur koi trick nahi hai,(zero balance mai) plz isko protect karo..

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
[PRO] Got Aircel sim for testing will activate number tomorrow and post the result Sim is still not active

but when i am going in network with 3g only i am not able to see Aircel 3g? ....... Reliance, Doplhin, Voda and Airtel are seen

I already have ALSEDI pinger ; Secondly guys whats the software giving maximum connection time and speed do recommend?
[/PRO]

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
WHAT IS ALSEDI PINGER
[PRO] Its pinging software to maintain connection got it from a DJ member in shout box don't recollect his name he posted in shoutbox below link

https://fs11n4.sendspace.com/dl/ce4de8c072c5451eef298dec7df1e651/578a22396a67c6fa/bugmxd/FINGER.exe [/PRO]

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
Yup...aircel is still working in upeast ..but speed is too slow....and when port searching completed 100%......in 3 or 4 minutes.......the net stops at all .......

kandy

Skilled
Reaction score
[PRO]
What should I do next
Help anyone plz

[/PRO]

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
its show
Sorry you don't have enough prepaid account balance to start this session

amech376

Junior
Reaction score
it is working in bihar but is not constant have you any trick to get constant speed