Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Jharkhand.... After getting SMS ....getting 2g speed....tried in two sim (one is new and other is old)

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]
Koi fresh sim padi hai tumpar jispar recharge na kara ho tumne.
Ek aur banda hai jharkhand ka uska to chalne laga.
[/PRO]

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
any solution for punjab?

any solutiany solution for punjab?on for punjab?

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
[PRO]I tried u r method of night data working fine in raj[/PRO]+1

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
[PRO]Can anyone tell me about night data trick [/PRO]

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I am getting too speed capp prob. No Solution. :sad:

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Airtel Gone... :troll3:
I've atleast 2G speed...:troll6:

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Ohh looks like its patched now
I tried calling Cc this morning and they told them to activate 3g but they said that I have 2g data and can't connect to 3g network

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
I have 3g data but speed still capped...I have up west airtel sim using in lucknow upeast...everything was working fine till 16 june till 11 pm...then speed capped...and no solution till now....I think airtel caught this trick...it went viral....hence blocked....

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried calling Cc this morning and they told them to activate 3g but they said that I have 2g data and can't connect to 3g network
I Called cc too Yesterday & they Told me that you've 2G Balance , asked them to Activate 3G , they Activated too ... got Confirmation Message also, but Still 2G Speed...:troll3::headbang:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Airtel working fine getting 3G speed 700kbps continuously

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Seems You trying to SPAM here by creating Multiple Separate Comments..
Doing so Continuously instead of warning may leads to BANNED .
:banned:
Sorry will keep this in mind now deleted Comments

Avid

Average
Reaction score
I Called cc too Yesterday & they Told me that you've 2G Balance , asked them to Activate 3G , they Activated too ... got Confirmation Message also, but Still 2G Speed...:troll3::headbang:
How did you convinced them to activate 3g,can you tell me what to say to them to get 3g activated . when I call 121 and go for mobility ivr says for complain related to internet press 3,i dont get this 198 is for complain but they say same too in 121
Can you also tell what key to press to talk with cc that ca activate 3g like i call 121p1p3p4p9,do you use same method or different
Thank You

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
@Greatx:In which state the trick is blocked?.Here(TN) its working properly till now.I recharged last month(validity is going to end).So speed will get capped if we do a fresh RC for 2g/3g?

How did you convinced them to activate 3g,can you tell me what to say to them to get 3g activated . when I call 121 and go for mobility ivr says for complain related to internet press 3,i dont get this 198 is for complain but they say same too in 121
Can you also tell what key to press to talk with cc that ca activate 3g like i call 121p1p3p4p9,do you use same method or different
Thank You
There is a link (it is posted in main post) for activating 3g by yourself.I forgot that link.Or else try the old my airtel app.Search fot it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avid

Average
Reaction score
="mahesh07, post: 153694, member: 13790"]There is a link (it is posted in main post) for activating 3g by yourself.I forgot that link.Or else try the old my airtel app.Search fot it.
I treid with link it says temporary problem ,with old apk I get the SMS saying 3g will be activated in 30min from 121 but nothing happens and I can't connect to 3g network

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Great x will it get blocked in raj ?? Experiencing reduced speed from evening

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@Greatx:In which state the trick is blocked?.Here(TN) its working properly till now.I recharged last month(validity is going to end).So speed will get capped if we do a fresh RC for 2g/3g?
I did fresh Recharge on Delhi and Bihar sim On Delhi yesterday and on Bihar i did today both are working Abso fine.
Great x will it get blocked in raj ?? Experiencing reduced speed from evening
How i can tell this?? Enjoy till it is working don think Much.

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I did fresh Recharge on Delhi and Bihar sim On Delhi yesterday and on Bihar i did today both are working Abso fine.

How i can tell this?? Enjoy till it is working don think Much.
bro.. bihar wale ka process pm krna.. kl try krta hoon

Anand004

Junior
Reaction score
I also recharged In Bihar Sim but not Working...
After 3G Data gets Over 2G Speed Starts

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
I treid with link it says temporary problem ,with old apk I get the SMS saying 3g will be activated in 30min from 121 but nothing happens and I can't connect to 3g network
Oh okk.It Seems the trick is working if u have recharged some days before.And stopped for new RC.So we can wait until some solution is found.
@Greatx:Have to done any modification in the process(today u have recharged right?).My validity is going to be over by 3-4 days.Ill comment the status in my state.

@All Members: Seems like in Ide@ same trick works :dance2:.Ill try that and post :neo:.

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Oh okk.It Seems the trick is working if u have recharged some days before.And stopped for new RC.So we can wait until some solution is found.
I had done both the rc on 13th June ,and for few hours I had 3g network and was getting 3g speed too but then suddenly 3g signal went zero

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
I had done both the rc on 13th June ,and for few hours I had 3g network and was getting 3g speed too but then suddenly 3g signal went zero
What 3g pack?.Still its showing the 3g validity?.U can try with small 3g RC(Eg.12,9..in ur state) and try that steps(remove user ,add user,dont disconnect until u use full qouta of both 3g and 2g(if u have 2g balance) ) again.

Dynamic

Junior
Reaction score
What 3g pack?.Still its showing the 3g validity?.U can try with small 3g RC(Eg.12,9..in ur state) and try that steps(remove user ,add user,dont disconnect until u use full qouta of both 3g and 2g(if u have 2g balance) ) again.
Remove user add user?

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here bro. Now confirmed 100% blocked

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Yeah when I dial *123*11# it shows shared 3g balance 0mb valid till 13 July ,if I rc with 3 days pack will my validity be reduced to 3 days or will it remain same till 13th july

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah when I dial *123*11# it shows shared 3g balance 0mb valid till 13 July ,if I rc with 3 days pack will my validity be reduced to 3 days or will it remain same till 13th july
it wont effect your validity,... the greater on is followed

Avid

Average
Reaction score
!rFaN $uMaRo said:
Same here bro. Now confirmed 100% blocked
Idk if it's blocked or not,if only I can get 3g signal anyhow .with links it says try again later,with app nothing happens and Cc is too smart to deal with now

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Idk if it's blocked or not,if only I can get 3g signal anyhow .with links it says try again later,with app nothing happens and Cc is too smart to deal with now
if you keep small 3g balance they have activate your 3g....

Avid

Average
Reaction score
if you keep small 3g balance they have activate your 3g....
If someone shares 3g data with me then also will I get 3g as I was thinking of doing rc on other no and then current no to share data

Dynamic

Junior
Reaction score
Trying to see this.

This is a very helpful post with detailed explanation. Will try now :)

Moderator message: Dont post irrelevant or off topic posts. Thid will lead you to ban. Take care in future.

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
pls tell me the solution for disconnection...getting disconnected after 20 mb of data download

007bond

@GreatX bro my airtel 3G service is activated but I am not able to select 3G network I have 25mb 3G balance and when I am trying to stop and reactivate 3G service using 0 rental plan.. I am getting SMS your 3G service will deactivate in 30 minutes but service not deactivating ....So bro I can't see the hidden content and apply your method to get back my 3G signal and speed if you think I will not leak the trick then bro help me I used only 10 days trick worked fine and now I am wasting money by activating 3G recharge again and again 42rs,45

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
whats going on with me..when my 3g balance becomes 0 i am getting 2g speed...network is there but creepy speed..

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Yeah same here now getting 3g signal but speed is worst then 2g ,when ever I disconnect the net after rc this tends to happen and while connected 3g balance remains till 1mb and never goes to 0mb but when I disconnect the net it goes to 0mb and then speed comes back to 2g also

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Then dont disconnect untill its very urgent...
Yeah same here now getting 3g signal but speed is worst then 2g ,when ever I disconnect the net after rc this tends to happen and while connected 3g balance remains till 1mb and never goes to 0mb but when I disconnect the net it goes to 0mb and then speed comes back to 2g also

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !