Carding + RDP

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
Anybody know how to do carding?. if yes i need a tutorial or help hints about that like spamming n carding or some other you do know. if you don't know anything just leave. don't waste time. also i need some live RDP's if anyone has let me know

$oMu

Talented
Reaction score
Go Home You Can't Card Now, As Indian Sites Stops Accepting International Credit cards :rolf: :rofl:

Avid

Average
Reaction score
so dont buy rdp from indian site

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
Go Home You Can't Card Now, As Indian Sites Stops Accepting International Credit cards :rolf: :rofl:
i didn't mentioned any sites regarding..what i asked is about learning..so stop spamming..try to use respective words..nobody needs your suggestione then..i know what am doing..

so dont buy rdp from indian site
i don't believe in them bro..

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score
get some vps from haphost.com and install gnome in it, its free and the best choice available, after that msg me, will give u a website to get cc dumps.

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
get some vps from haphost.com and install gnome in it, its free and the best choice available, after that msg me, will give u a website to get cc dumps.
they rejected my request what to do now...i got cc's n all except rdp now..

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Carding "" its an illegal activity. i think this thread must be close !!:banned:

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score
they rejected my request what to do now...i got cc's n all except rdp now..
mayb try with different email's , i was also rejected the frst time, second time they accepted.

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
send me shop deatils to purchase from india..i signedup with fb and got it activated instant..
also tell me how to login to the vps..i tried putty..but no virtual screen..also i dint got any gnome based...all os mentioned as cent n ubuntuin different architectures..

Last edited: