Need Video trimmer

Nikunj

Capable
Reaction score
Hy All members plz provide me some thing which dosen't change the quality of video and can be easily used as video trimmer or anyone u used .waiting for good reply :)

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
Thanks For Info...
Camtasia Is Best For Medium Level With Many More Awesome Features
ACTUALLY BRO MOST OF THE VIDEO CONVERTORS SUPPORT TRIMMMING,CROPPPING,CONVERTING AND BASIC EDITING AND THANKS TO U TOO as i DON'T KNOW ABOUT CAMTASIA SUPPORT TRIMMING

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
Use Corel Video Studio Pro, trim your video and export the project as the same settings as source video.

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
ACTUALLY BRO MOST OF THE VIDEO CONVERTORS SUPPORT TRIMMMING,CROPPPING,CONVERTING AND BASIC EDITING AND THANKS TO U TOO ISLO DON'T KNOW ABOUT CAMTASIA SUPPORT TRIMMING
I Had Make Lots Of Video With Camtasia And You Are Saying That I Even Don't Know It Support Trimming Or Not:troll::troll2: TODAY IS LABOUR DAY NOT JOKE DAY :troll2:

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
I Had Make Lots Of Video With Camtasia And You Are Saying That I Even Don't Know It Support Trimming Or Not:troll::troll2: TODAY IS LABOUR DAY NOT JOKE DAY :troll2:
oops actually bro I had mistaken the post now edited I actually mean yo say that I don't know that

Nikunj

Capable
Reaction score
ACTUALLY BRO MOST OF THE VIDEO CONVERTORS SUPPORT TRIMMMING,CROPPPING,CONVERTING AND BASIC EDITING AND THANKS TO U TOO as i DON'T KNOW ABOUT CAMTASIA SUPPORT TRIMMING
bro yes it trimm the video well but i have to convert it further thats the thing i dont want :sad:

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
bro yes it trimm the video well but i have to convert it further thats the thing i dont want :sad:
nik try Corel Video Studio, you don't need to convert or encode anything.. just export with the profile same as source video.