Trick for free* BSNL 3g + no speed capping + Lifetime validity in BBM plan

GarrySidhu

Beginner
Reaction score
Ok. So this is a trick that I have personally discovered. It is being posted for the first time. And I beleive in posting things openly.

It is working in Punjab. Has been tested with 5 other friends of mine. Don't know about other states.

Simple steps:

Recharge with BBM Lite weekly plan (95 rs here). On the night of 6th day, keep the internet connected until its the 7th day. i.e you have to be connected from 11:59 Pm ( Day 6) to 12:01 am ( day 7). dial *123*6# and you may see this

"" .... and expiry date for this pack is 15 march . " ( Or any date according to your time)

Recharge again with the same plan in the morning. Done.

This procedure cause a glitch in BSNL servers. You will see that it is showing the 7th day as expiry date of plan ( *123*6#) even on the 8th and 9th day. Then on 9th day it will say -

" .... and expiry date for this pack is - . " which actually means "no date".

I have been using this trick from months now. The plan has not expired even after two months. And the speed capping got removed the very day it showed "-" as the expiry date. Previously speed was 60 , now its around 500.

Try at your own risk.

( If you are wondering why I posted about BBM speed problem earlier. I just wanted to check if anyone else had discovered this method. And I realized no one did. Or at least no one wants to share this openly. Wanted to post it earlier but could not come to the forums for some reason.)

Cheers!

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
I am getting "You have 0 MB free DATA DOWNLOAD left and expiry date for this Pack is -." ?
Does that means, I don't have to recharge anymore ?

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
how do i check the bbm validity..South TN

GarrySidhu

Beginner
Reaction score
I am getting "You have 0 MB free DATA DOWNLOAD left and expiry date for this Pack is -." ?
Does that means, I don't have to recharge anymore ?
I didn't and all my friends din't have to. Thats all I can say. Test it out and see what happens.

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
i have activated bsnl bbm lite plan 95rs.but unable to find open port...used pd proxy.pls help me if u have any sol.
i have 500mb data also,but unable to use ..no network access...
both apn get disconnection prob.and no network acceess....pls help me...

Reaction score
Bsnl Bbm not working in maharashtra..... No open port.... Is bbm block in maharashtra?????? Plz help

GarrySidhu

Beginner
Reaction score
APN not getting connected.
which state are you in?

You may want to try this -

Open Device Manager. Find the entry for Modem. Right click to open properties. In the open window choose the "Advanced" tab. In the 'extra initialization commands:' enter at+cgdcont=1,"IP","blackberry.net". click OK to close the window.

Not sure if this can solve your problem as the problem seems from the BSNL side. You should contact the nodal officer.

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
bro tell me why customer care said that bbm packs are not available in jammu region?

Naresh Selvam

Talented
Reaction score
in tamilnadu also not working bro !!!
bsnl is intelligent then airtel they closed the all open ports very quickly in our state!!!

kapilrtn

Junior
Reaction score
BBM working in Rajasthan...but one more free trick working in Rajasthan .....:)