$ 200 per day earn money online

roobot

Average
Reaction score
hello guys today i am going to tell you about binary option.in this we can earn money 200$ a day to 5000$ by just starting at 50$ .

What is Binary Option?
basically it is an share market in which we have to predict if it will go up or down.its hard to predict but i have given below an video and certain pattern which will definetely help you to predict market.

Disclaimer-:Dont use first real account and real money. it will be risky. try demo account on binary.com.its free and easy

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
what is the software that you are using to get that candle form movements..i am new so need help

roobot

Average
Reaction score
what is the software that you are using to get that candle form movements..i am new so need help
It's meta trader 4...I will upload template and video how to use it tonight
[DOUBLEPOST=1471066629,1471066495][/DOUBLEPOST]
do i need to invest any money first?
Yes USD minimum...but I prefer 50 ..because of money management....tonight I will tell you about money management but at first you can use demo at binary.com...please use demo at first.its risky

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
It's meta trader 4...I will upload template and video how to use it tonight
[DOUBLEPOST=1471066629,1471066495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes USD minimum...but I prefer 50 ..because of money management....tonight I will tell you about money management but at first you can use demo at binary.com...please use demo at first.its risky
Can we use demo to earn money?

roobot

Average
Reaction score

here is the video of mt4 software. i have givenn all the links related to indicator and template in video description.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471104128,1471103872][/DOUBLEPOST]I am an Indian and i feel alone when i trade in binary option.because all members are from usa,uk,japan,china. But as it is not spread-ed in India so let us spread this in india and let us start earning money online.

but at first i want every member to make sure that he will be in this with determined thinking and not to throw a penny without being.

i will prepare you all guys because i have knowledge of this.

Let the discussion begin

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
let me know , was it SAFE coz 50$ value matters for us
:idk:

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Bhai @roobot don't you think that trading in binary options will be very risky for newbie traders specially those starting with a small capital. Most of them will invariably lose their trading capital. Though i am glad that you asked them to do paper trading first. Wouldn't it be better to start with low-leverage instruments like equities first before graduating to FnO and currency. Just a well-wisher!!

roobot

Average
Reaction score
Bhai @roobot don't you think that trading in binary options will be very risky for newbie traders specially those starting with a small capital. Most of them will invariably lose their trading capital. Though i am glad that you asked them to do paper trading first. Wouldn't it be better to start with low-leverage instruments like equities first before graduating to FnO and currency. Just a well-wisher!!
buddy thats exactlt why i asked them to trade with me for 15 days...they will know how risky it is in a day...then if they do trading with me there is les chance of loose...i will update my trade setup each day from now on from that they will learn...as i said i dont want to waste any single penny of my frnds...
[DOUBLEPOST=1471136102,1471135827][/DOUBLEPOST]
let me know , was it SAFE coz 50$ value matters for us
:idk:
safety in term of returning money if you sucessfully traded then i will give you certain trader name which are regulated with a board in cyprus...they are 100% safe..they took 3 days to make payment...xso yes our money is safe..

but again BO is risky so please trade with me for 15 days on demo...because this money is hardly earned

roobot

Average
Reaction score
learn about pin bar first like hammer and shooting star

roobot

Average
Reaction score

here is video again..watch this carefully ..
1).let vc alert to come.see if the next cand le or vc aletrted can candle can be key or not..if yes then as said watch resistece carefully.

now there are three kind of candles for trade

a) full body candle--if resistance is broken by this candle then there is higher probablity then it will go with trend
b) Doji- a candle with wick on both side...if it broke the resistance then watch the next candle if is in direction in trend or not . according to it trade with direction or agenst the trend.
c) candle with long wick hammer,pin bar---see if it is breaking resistance and having wick in reverse side or direction with trend .if its having direction with trend then go with trend otherwise go with reversal.

taste it in demo account first..

roobot

Average
Reaction score

in first setup-vc alert +resistence broke with high body bearish candle..put for 10 min ...nice itm
in second setup--vc alert +resistence broke with high body bullish candle..put for 10 min ...nice itm

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Create an account in "Instaforex" and while registration use promo code "portalforum" !
Now Join Indian-Forex.com and there you get $0.20 per post/replies and use it for trading :troll5:
Attach your "instaforex" account details in "Indian-Forex" for transfer posting bonus :troll5:
So no need to invest your own money for trading !

Bonus For Posting F.A.Q's.

Last edited:

Owiarm

Beginner
Reaction score
Of cause. Binary Option is unpredictable than other market (in very small timeframe). As a trader we will not predict the market. Only thing we can do is risk-reward idenfiy and wait our trade setup before entry.

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Trading binary options is very hard. First you need to understand well the underlying market in order to know in which direction to trade options. I find it also more risky. However, there are some very experienced traders who make huge money by trading this market

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Trading Binary Options is very risky. In fact, its riskier than forex and stock. My concern with this is that I can never advice newbies in the market to start trading with Options. I'd rather you do something less risky first in order to get familiar with the market

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Is really it risky please tell some one..any one get benifit with this

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
Isame trading karane se achcha to
India market( shares)/nse me trading karo

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Can we use demo to earn money?
I have never heard of people making money directly from a demo account. Demo accounts are mostly meant to help traders, especially new traders, to familiarise with the market before trading on a live account. Demo is also for testing and backtesting strategies. I've had of contests that people join using demo, though I don't know how viable they are

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Online market has no lack of money. Internat has made it possible for the people to communicate at a broader level. You can make worldwide connections in the easiest way. I am earning well via freelancing and I am living a life of my choice via online earning.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
If you are experienced trader than you will certainly be in a position to exploit any market in a best way. For new traders making profits on this market would be very difficult to make. It is important to spend few months on a demo account and learning course, and only after that go to live account

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
There is a real problem with all that software anyway, people simply do not use it on very needed level. And besides of that - that binary options simply do not work eitheir anyway on so many levels I can't even describe. We really need to get it done.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !