Airtel 3G RAM VPN 2013

Reaction score
hello friends as i know that airtel trick for april'30 is blocked which i posted earlier, so today i decided to share another trick for airtel which is based on RAM VPN and it works flawlessly but i decided to provide this trick to only legitimate readers,because most of the guys obviously bad guys just copy and paste it on another blog or site without any permission,so if you really wants this trick just comment here your email id or msg me on facebook @
FB Link removed by Firoz And survey link removed by jonmachperson

Features of RAM VPN Trick
* Can be used with default Apn : airtelgprs.com
* Can be use at Zero balance.
* HTTP and HTTPS Protocol supported.
* Supports Parallel download on IDM
* Works on 2G and 3G MOde
* Tested in UP East AND west successfully

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
Providing survey links which is not allowed to members!!! LInk removed and 10 warning points issued!!

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
hello friends as i know that airtel trick for april'30 is blocked which i posted earlier, so today i decided to share another trick for airtel which is based on RAM VPN and it works flawlessly but i decided to provide this trick to only 3gtricksnow legitimate readers,because most of the guys obviously bad guys just copy and paste it on another blog or site without any permission,so if you really wants this trick just comment here your email id or msg me on facebook @
facebook.com/

Features of RAM VPN Trick
* Can be used with default Apn : airtelgprs.com
* Can be use at Zero balance.
* HTTP and HTTPS Protocol supported.
* Supports Parallel download on IDM
* Works on 2G and 3G MOde
* Tested in UP East AND west successfully
your personal fb page not allowed. r u advertising. 10+ warning points from me too :D