AIRTEL BBM USERAGENT HACK IN android WORKING openly posted.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score

hi guys Lot of people asking how to bb useragent in mobile as we dont ahve an option to use it
but 1 browser is providing useragent option so we can use it for Bbm airtel hack
download apk and njoy:mad::mad::mad::mad:
youtube with out bufering and and live steaming and lot offf
how to use
first goto settings -> mobile networks-> create New apn
name:blackberry
apn:blackberry.net
proxy:100.1.200.**
port:8080
after that install browser ->goto browser settings as shown in this gifure set the value

thankQ.if you like my post.please like me if you think i deserve it.

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
hi guys Lot of people asking how to bb useragent in mobile as we dont ahve an option to use it
but 1 browser is providing useragent option so we can use it for Bbm airtel trick
download apk and njoy:mad::mad::mad::mad:
youtube with out bufering and and live steaming and lot offf
how to use
first goto settings -> mobile networks-> create New apn
name:blackberry
apn:blackberry.net
proxy:100.1.200.**
port:8080
after that install browser ->goto browser settings as shown in this gifure set the value

thankQ.if you like my post.please like me if you think i deserve it.
It won't work, and i know from where you found it :troll: (You should tested it first)... Mods take over from here

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
bro there is an catch in it.use the new user agent string not the one in image. i think i have to edit the image personally now.i use bluestacks on pc to test it.

Sam

Master
Reaction score
It won't work, and i know from where you found it :troll: (You should tested it first)... Mods take over from here

Bro,I am using this way since we got that proxy on my Micromax A110....It works...With Opera Mobile and Dolphin HD....With all user agents :)

And about useragent:Any thing will work..Even "Blackberry" will work as User Agent..Forgot the one who pointed out this to me :)

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
thanks for supporting me. i think haywires bro has some configurations issues.it works for me too.

Sam

Master
Reaction score
thanks for supporting me. i think haywires bro has some configurations issues.it works for me too.

I think HayWire got you mistaked :crazy: He is telling something else i guess :boast:

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
I think HayWire got you mistaked :crazy: He is telling something else i guess :boast:
The truth is i didn't tested it, i know from where this post is copied and i read issues people were facing over there, So i pointed out it in very first that this trick is not working.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
oh okay but i didnot took it from there. actually i tested it from other old site. his tricks sometimes works.

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
BHAI BOHAT SE BROWSER UA KA OPTION SHOW KARTE HAI
E.G
DOLPHIN BROWSER HD.
OPERA NEW (INCLUDING ADD ONS)
FIREFOX ETC.........

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
yes true bro. you can use all those too. i am using dolphin browser. it is the best for me.