Airtel Direct Trick :D

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I myself does not know that ,I have already written. I have written that some members must be knowing and they are not telling I guess :idk:
Actually the trick comes when u receive the msg that you are only left with 10Mb data worked for me 4rm 3 month while on my frnd sim it didn't worked.

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Which trick GreatX? Didnt get u...please elaborate.
Actually the trick comes when u receive the msg that you are only left with 10Mb data worked for me 4rm 3 month while on my frnd sim it didn't worked.

Royalrik

Junior
Reaction score
What to do bro? PM me speed capping problem plz.

bishnu

Learner
Reaction score
ok so i am also stuck at it
i made reacharge my net worked cool for the first day but after this i cant even access 3g network
i am still in on my way to get it solved it anyhow if anybody else have any soln or just an idea qoute it thanks

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
ok so i am also stuck at it
i made reacharge my net worked cool for the first day but after this i cant even access 3g network
i am still in on my way to get it solved it anyhow if anybody else have any soln or just an idea qoute it thanks
their issue in ur network we dont get lost 3g network after consuming 3g data ...so try in any other area well btw where are u from ??

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
ME ALSO SPEED CAPING PROBLEM PM ME
Kuon tumhe to reliance ka free trick pata hai ss dia or new thread v open kia...
Ab yahan airtel me speed cap v hone laga.. kitne network use karte ho.?
STOP SPAMMING..

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
which new thread u r talking about bro.
He posted in approval list that he is getting 4g speed from reliance and he dont know how to share it ... lol
Get a life...
U can search his post and u will get.. his post count is very less hence u will find it easily

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
bro, wud u please clarify who is " HE " u r referring to.

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Bro plz pm me....
Instead of posting for PM , You should start a conversation (PM, to thread starter or any member from whom you are seeking help). I saw you posting same comment in other threads also. TWO of them are copy pasted... If it is spam, STOP it..
your other two posts:-
http://forum.digitaljanta.com/threads/100-direct-trick-for-bihar-jharkhand.15852/page-5#post-149202
http://forum.digitaljanta.com/threads/airtel-unlimited-3g-with-ss-updated-27-4-16.15850/page-12#post-149203

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Post counts Required 50 Only but you already have 100+ post counts so why you asking for PM ??
Don`t Spam !
How to know the post of count of UNHIDDEN posts? Once its unhidden , means a member has more counts than the required to unhide he use to view the content but not the post count which was set by poster... It should be there even after the post become unhidden, No. of posts needed to unhide should be there so that we can know whether the member has privilege to view it or not

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
How to know the post of count of UNHIDDEN posts? Once its unhidden , means a member has more counts than the required to unhide he use to view the content but not the post count which was set by poster... It should be there even after the post become unhidden, No. of posts needed to unhide should be there so that we can know whether the member has privilege to view it or not
Suppose if thread is hidden with 500 Post counts then you need 500 post counts to view that content ! But currently you have 351 post counts so you cant ! Or if you already have 500 post counts and if you want to know (No. of posts needed to unhide) then log out and visit that "Thread Page " and there you will see "
**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 500 or greater.**" .

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Suppose if thread is hidden with 500 Post counts then you need 500 post counts to view that content ! But currently you have 351 post counts so you cant ! Or if you already have 500 post counts and if you want to know (No. of posts needed to unhide) then log out and visit that "Thread Page " and there you will see "
**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 500 or greater.**" .
Logout login nahi bhai direct show ho to better hai

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
It's direct already, no need to logout login
But the post count to unhide the content is only visible to the members who is having less post count than the mentioned to unhide to post. Else those having more post or similar post count can view the content but not the count limitation... May be as a admin you have these features but for normal members, the post count for unhiding is not visible.

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
what is this?
What you posted... if you want to show that you are using a free internet then give full screen shot. It seems to be a paid connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
I dont think one need any TRICK or HACK for Reliance Jio. Because I was told, by a Reliance Digital staff in Delhi, that:

1. Only those who receive e - mail invitation from Reliance will be given Jio SIM on PURCHASE OF A NEW LYF MOBILE.
2. With that SIM u'll get unlimited SMS, Calls & Data for 3 months for FREE.

The biggest challenge is to get a Jio SIM, without buying a Lyf mobile.

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Nahi Bhai it's Reliencee 4g unlimited
I dont think one need any TRICK or trick for Reliance Jio. Because I was told, by a Reliance Digital staff in Delhi, that:

1. Only those who receive e - mail invitation from Reliance will be given Jio SIM on PURCHASE OF A NEW LYF MOBILE.
2. With that SIM u'll get unlimited SMS, Calls & Data for 3 months for FREE.

The biggest challenge is to get a Jio SIM, without buying a Lyf mobile.
Why you guys are discussing about reliance jio here...
Plz post only relevant things ahead.

Reactions: R$K

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
after validity ends
direct recharge with 249 then 96
no need to recharge 21rs 3g recharge

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
Delhi ki sim mein kaun se recharge karen ??????? please help

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
My 3G data validity reduced from 7 days to 1 day after Airtel Happy Hour ( 3 - 5 am ) cashback message.
Please help.